Has evil invaded the Emerald City?

Dr. Nellie Bad

Well, I went out today...Strike! Never got to explore Waypoint 3 due to kids in the very region. Did try to guess at other waypoints, but not go.

Come on people this one looks like a fun micro multi...go out and do it. I'll probably be back out there again either early tomorrow or in a couple days after we get some things done around the house.

As for record of futility in finding a cache, it would be hard for me to top Terrace Creek Treasure...months on that one...never didn find the all important second point adn literally crashed into the box one day. Dr. Koska's Cottage Lake and Singularity took me 4 or 5 trips each to complete and was thus more satisfying when they were knocked off my list.

As of this morning everything is in place, including both versions of WP3. This time any vandal will have to be better motivated to destroy WP3.

For a park that's closed till 0600 it sure was crowded at 0530!

EGH, from your email I regret to inform you that what you thought was evidence of the lost WP3, wasn't. icon_razz.gif

My brother, Dr. Neil E.L. Bad, whom I've recruited to help with this cache, reports spotting a suspected geocacher, fat tires and possible Sportrak, not far from WP3-alt. But the suspect wandered off away from the park with communication device held to ear.

- Dr. Bad

I see the weather has relented sufficiently that there are some operational brains among you again.

I must say that I never expected to experience such schadenfreude. It was especially gratifying when vds took twenty minutes to find the cache after the final misstep.

I only hope the rest of you will be as honest, forthright... and pathetic in relating your tales of woe.

As for the PBB and any other gangs that think there is strength in numbers, I hope to receive enough notice to send out my brother, Dr. Neil E. L. Bad, to observe and report back on the tribulation that gives me so much pleasure. Unfortunately, I am currently entertaining fellow Mad Scientists visiting from out of town and may have to forgo the pleasure of the spectacle myself.

- Dr. Bad

Oh Dearie! Do I have to repeat myself on this thread? I will do any thing to make you happy!

Oh my sweet Nellie,

It's not the strength in numbers ..... It's a matter of these being good kind people. I NEVER hate anyone Nellie dear. A couple of gentle hugs and kind word to stroke your poor little broken ego is just what you need! We love you SO much!

Why don't you put down those barriers of Evil and come on over to the happy side of life.

Find something to be glad about! Then you won't look like this icon_mad.gif . You can look like this icon_smile.gif sweetie-pie. Now let me see those pearly whites. icon_biggrin.gif

Hugs and kisses,

Miss Goody Two Shoes

Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she'll conquer the world! ~Marilyn Monroe

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Goody Two Shoes:

quote:

I must say that I never expected to experience such schadenfreude.

Dr. Bad

Dear...what does schdenfreude mean? I am to tired to look it up. icon_rolleyes.gif

MGTS icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she'll conquer the world! ~Marilyn Monroe

I'm guessing it's German for satisfaction or something similar

Fortuitously, the original WP3 has been in place for two weeks and the alternate, slightly easier, version has gone to waypoint heaven. That’ll teach you happy types to threaten me with hugs and kind words. icon_razz.gif

Brother Neil spotted several cachers at the site of the original WP3 Saturday evening. They looked straight at the hiding spot several times and possibly even came within an inch of touching it but never quite channeled enough of The Force to find it. Neil triumphantly reported to me that they departed in defeat and confusion. I am well pleased and look forward to reading the accounts of their wretched failure in the logs.

- Dr. Bad

Nellie and her playmates?! Bahh!

''Not evil, just bad''? No sainted, no evil, no good, no bad, no matter. There is no morality, no ethics, no rules... just a fiend, potential snacks, and a bit of boring conversation in between. Both damned in one fashion or another. As the wise Mr Scrooge once put it ''You are nothing more than a bit of undigested beef that distrubs my nights rest''

Oh, but Nellie, I do so like your poem!:

I went down to Satan’s kitchen, for to get me food one morning.

And there I saw souls piping hot, all on the spit a-turning.

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Nellie Bad:

It was especially gratifying when vds took twenty minutes to find the cache after the final misstep.

ahhhh, but it's also possible that I immediately found the cache, and am just trying to make you feel good (oops, I mean bad).....

icon_geocachingwa.gif

Hello my darlin Dr. Bad

I just had to stop by at Nellie does Green Lake today. I gave the PBB a nice little pep talk. They are so sweet.

I explained some of my secrets for spreading GOODNESS into this area. After that I just knew they would find the cache.

Thanks for letting me tag along and find this fun cache.

So Dr. Bad honey, can you see what happens when MGTS is in the area? icon_wink.gif

XO XO XO XO

quote:

Fortuitously, the original WP3 has been in place for two weeks and the alternate, slightly easier, version has gone to waypoint heaven. That’ll teach you _happy_ types to threaten me with hugs and kind words. icon_razz.gif

Oh, didn't I tell you Nellie dear? Sweet little Cin found it in about two minutes. Yes!

I could just hug you somemore!

icon_mad.gif Oh stop that Nellie. Put on a happy face! Like icon_biggrin.gif .

MGTS

To: MGTS

Madmoiselle,

Why yes I do see. I see that the forces of good get over confident and slam their goody-goody faces against the easiest waypoint of the lot, retreating in confusion and disgrace.

This ain’t Kansas anymore, sister. And that little shower we had this afternoon? It didn’t make me melt even one little bit, Ha!

quote:
Sweet little Cin found it in about two minutes.
I beg your pardon. It was fully nine minutes from the time they reached the oh-so-obvious site of waypoint 3 till the find was made. Brother Neil has been watching, and kept a careful log of the Brigade’s activities from the arrival of that daschund chick at waypoint 1 till they all failed to show up at waypoint 5. And then the poor dears couldn’t figure out what to do with it without using a technological crutch (cell phone) to call in reinforcements. Pathetic.

If this is the best the forces of 'good' can muster, then the world is truly safe from you and your ilk.

Yours in the lowest contempt, icon_biggrin.gif

- Dr. Bad

quote:

quote:
Sweet little Cin found it in about two minutes.
I beg your pardon. It was fully nine minutes from the time they reached the oh-so-obvious site of waypoint 3 till the find was made. Brother Neil has been watching, and kept a careful log of the Brigade’s activities from the arrival of that daschund chick at waypoint 1 till they all failed to show up at waypoint 5. And then the poor dears couldn’t figure out what to do with it without using a technological crutch (cell phone) to call in reinforcements. Pathetic.

If this is the best the forces of 'good' can muster, then the world is truly safe from you and your ilk.

Yours in the lowest contempt, icon_biggrin.gif

- Dr. Bad

Actually....it was waypoint #2 that I get to claim as having found in something near 2 minutes. icon_smile.gif

And, we did not use a cellphone to call in reinforcements. At no time did we get a clue from a previous finder. Yes, we did speak on cellphones, but that was to do a bit of rah-rah gloating with friends who could not be with us today.

Cin

Oh, I should also add....the three PBB members who could make it today had a wonderful time. We tested our caching abilities, had to learn new GPS skills, and even came up with creative solutions to unusual dilemmas. Plus, we met Ms Goody Two Shoes!

Thanks for such a fun one, Dr. Nellie Bad. icon_biggrin.gif

Cin

Good morning Dr. Bad how the heck are ya? icon_wink.gif

It was I that found wp3 and yes it did take a few minutes none the less it was found on the first try as were all the others except wp5!

WP5 I must add I thought was just sooo cute good job!

If lucy would of been with us she would send out a big ole ner na ner na ner na for ya.

Very nicely executed mico-cache and defiantly doable in a day!

PBB Rocks! icon_biggrin.gif

Pepper

icon_geocachingwa.gif

Horizontals where it's at!

You sneaky man. I felt someone watching. Did you notice when I stood up at WP3 and started looking around?

So how long did you tail us?

You remind me of another EVIL Dr. on the other side of the pond. Are you sure you don't have some of his EVIL blood in you? How did he get you over to the EVIL side?

Lot's of questions here to answer!