Trackable Logging Question

VTMountainBiker

I've logged some trackables before and know how to do it, but yesterday I found a cache with multiple trackables inside. I took one to move it on, but looking to log it now I can't figure out which one it is. I narrowed it down to two of the four, but there aren't any pictures on either trackable page. It's weird, I feel pretty stupid, but is there anyway I might not know to figure out which is in my hand?

Ok, so can anyone explain in some detail what a collectable trackable is. Can you keep it if it's in a geocache?

Usually not.

So many confused over this colectible/not collectible trackable thing, even the Owners aren't sure.

Unless it says so on the cache page ("find it you can keep it"), I'd say no.

Collectible is usually used for coins that are staying in your possession/collection (often safe at home).

vehicle trackables are also usually collectibile, so owners don't have to keep changing the page because some expletive deleted joker says he placed your car in a micro.

My guess is for the trackable that I'm talking about it says something about collectible in the description, but isn't really collectible. The trackable name is The Racketeer Geocoin, if anyone wants to look.

I'll wait for you rather than go through 2,000 trackables with that name. :laughing:

Oh, okay... Stalked your finds and got it from there. :D

Edited by cerberus1