Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
Theotokos

Coin Trading/Selling

It's been a while since I've been around and have a whole lot of older coins that need some love an attention. Is trading/selling geocoins still as popular as it once was and are older coins in demand..or is it mainly cult of the new? It's been a few years since I've had regular internet access so just now able to finally start touching base again and trying to catch up on things.

And a big hello to those that are still around from days gone by :)

It's been a while since I've been around and have a whole lot of older coins that need some love an attention. Is trading/selling geocoins still as popular as it once was and are older coins in demand..or is it mainly cult of the new? It's been a few years since I've had regular internet access so just now able to finally start touching base again and trying to catch up on things.

Have a link of list of geocoins you are selling or trading?

Right now I'm just gauging interest and I'm not sure if I want to trade or strictly sell. I haven't looked around to see what new coins might even be of interest to me. I am just heading out on another trip this morning and will be back in about a week. Also, we have a postal strike looming here in Canada so I'm not sure I would be doing anything for a while anyway. I will check back though when I'm town again.

Right now I'm just gauging interest and I'm not sure if I want to trade or strictly sell. I haven't looked around to see what new coins might even be of interest to me. I am just heading out on another trip this morning and will be back in about a week. Also, we have a postal strike looming here in Canada so I'm not sure I would be doing anything for a while anyway. I will check back though when I'm town again.

okay Thank You ~

keep me in mind for trades too...list available using the link below

ILYK

ILYL

I am interested in your coins - as a pastor, I have always liked the Theotokos Crown of Thorns

...sometime around 2008, I sent out a Crown of Thorns "into the wild" and it disappeared

I am grateful fort he AS version you sent and it remains in my private collection

I collect older coins and I would be interested to trade at some point for other versions of your Crown of Thorns coin

I also collect other older coins....

please keep me in mind

thanks!

Bryan

I'd be very interested in your list please, my main collecting theme is early English and UK related coins.

Thanks in anticipation, Henry - L8HNB.

Please remember to use the pinned trading thread for trades, and non-trackables may not be sold in these forums.

Check out the pinned trading thread to see recent activity.

I've been called out of country again and so it might take me a while to get a list together anyway as I do not have any kind of list of my coins.

i am on the hunt for the fallowing maxi geofant coins:

RED

PURE GOLD

ALBINO

BLUE GLITTER

PLEASE if you or someone you know is willing to part with any of the above please let me know.

thank you soo much!