[BUG] Wrong language on cache page map tooltip

Viajero Perdido

Haven't noticed this before, and I haven't changed my language settings in years. And I'd certainly never choose that language unless you hit me over the head with something heavy, and threatened to do it again.

On the larger of the two maps on a cache page, for a cache (such as this one) with additional waypoints, hover the mouse over one of the additional waypoints.

The little popup (or "tooltip") shows the CO-supplied name as always, followed by the waypoint type in French.

If it's because I'm located in Canada, no, we don't use that language from coast to coast.

EDIT: Oh sure. I reloaded the two cache pages I had open, and suddenly they're back to English. I swear in French, it actually happened.

Edited by Viajero Perdido

Haven't noticed this before, and I haven't changed my language settings in years. And I'd certainly never choose that language unless you hit me over the head with something heavy, and threatened to do it again.

I have opened a thread on this a while ago. I have encountered German, English, French, Finnish and other languages (it ides not depend at all on the language settings and also not on the country the cache is located in and it can change quickly even within an hour).

The only reaction came from another cache who made the same observation - no other reactions.