unable to create new listing

donweb

i try to set up a new listing. After klicking on the continue-button on the page where i can add optional waypoints, the site starts to load for several minutes before my browser says the site does not respond.

I tried it with different browsers, for example Firefox 41.0.2 and Chrome 46.0.2490.80, same effect.

waiting.JPG

I'd prefer it anyway if it would be possible for experienced cachers to use the classic way to create a listing without any wizzards. It's for example totally nonsense that you have to write a reviewer note before you can save an unfinished listing. At the moment i klick through the wizzard (provided that it works), enter some dummy data and fill out the reviewer note with "bla", just to get to the classic edit page. Afterwards i delete the useless reviewer note and start to design my listing.

I'd prefer it anyway if it would be possible for experienced cachers to use the classic way to create a listing without any wizzards. It's for example totally nonsense that you have to write a reviewer note before you can save an unfinished listing. At the moment i klick through the wizzard (provided that it works), enter some dummy data and fill out the reviewer note with "bla", just to get to the classic edit page. Afterwards i delete the useless reviewer note and start to design my listing.

The CLASSIC way was available at one time and I agree experienced cachers should have that as an option. :grin:

i try to set up a new listing. After klicking on the continue-button on the page where i can add optional waypoints, the site starts to load for several minutes before my browser says the site does not respond.

I tried it with different browsers, for example Firefox 41.0.2 and Chrome 46.0.2490.80, same effect.

waiting.JPG