going back to a geocache you already found to place swag and trackables in it

There is a very large geocache near my church. I am wondering if it is okay if I go back to that cache every once and a while to place some swag and trackables in it even through I already found it? Of course I would not do that without the owner permission so I am just keeping sure I am not breaking any Geocaching rules.

This cache is located in Algiers Point near the ferry. So I would like to help keep this cache full of interesting stuff to encourage tourist to come to the west bank.

There is a very large geocache near my church. I am wondering if it is okay if I go back to that cache every once and a while to place some swag and trackables in it even through I already found it? Of course I would not do that without the owner permission so I am just keeping sure I am not breaking any Geocaching rules.

This cache is located in Algiers Point near the ferry. So I would like to help keep this cache full of interesting stuff to encourage tourist to come to the west bank.

No rules regarding the practice, but as others have pointed out, a Note giving details of the cache condition is always appreciated, and moving Trackables towards their goal is always a good thing B)

It's a great idea. I have a few caches close to my house I visit often even though I found them years ago. First of all it's a nice walk in a great location. Second it gives me a nice large cache (ammo can) where I can pick up, drop off or discover travel bugs quickly. Contact the cache owner and let them know what your doing. I know I would be happy knowing that someone else was watching over one of my caches.

There is one cache close to home called Squirrel Squash. We love it so when we want to show a cache to another kid, we often go there and once there, good time to swap swag and trackables.
That's the main time that I revisit caches that I've already found. When I introduce others to geocaching, I like taking them to caches that I've already found. That way I know something about what the experience will be like, and if they're having difficulty finding the cache, I can offer hints.