Foosman Red needs help from NEPA cachers

PSUPAUL

Ok, I kinda screwed up a little, I took Foosman Red with all intentions of moving him quickly, then the 20 degree temps continued, we got 20 inches of snow, life interupted, etc, etc. I need all of Northeast PA's caching help to make up for me holding him too long. I am the 5th cachers to hold him, he needs 10 to win game one. Despite the rain we are supposed to get I am determined to place Foosman Red in WB Fire tomorrow morning. I need 5 more cachers to get him and move him quick. We cannot let those KY cachers move Foosman Blue to victory. After we win game 1 then we need to move Red towards his other goal of Michigan.

Thanks in advance for bailing me out!!!

Go Red!

[This message was edited by PSUPAUL on February 21, 2003 at 01:41 PM.]

I know it is supposed to have freezing rain tomorrow, but I feel bad I kept it this long, and I don't want red to lose to a bunch of Kentuckian's. I will sacrifice my warmth and dryness, can someone else help out? Of course it is supposed to be a little nicer on Sunday, I think.

Thanks!

PSUPaul:

waiting to hear that you placed the bug in WBFDs cache.

Will not try today,too soupy out.

Maybe tomorrow,I can deal with the high winds better than this cold rain.

I'm thinking of putting it back where it came from.It may be more likely to be picked up and moved a greater distance from that location.

Is that within the rules of the race?

He wasn't in WBFire very long. IMLOSt should be putting him in Whispering Pines soon. That is a nice one to do, even though it is my brother In Laws cache icon_razz.gif just kidding!

By the way, did you log WBFIRE?

Thanks everyone for all the support, we need to keep him moving because Blue moved again. We need 4 more quick moves. Any help is appreciated. Lets go Ol Blues Guy, Rich, Zhanna, Trusty, anyone else who hasn't touched him yet! And a reminder, he needs to visit new caches, it doesn't count if he goes back to one he was already in.

PSUPAUL

We have a plan for him to win game 3 and 4,but first he needs to win game one here in the greater WB/S area. So Mnt Dave,please place him quick,and I know it is crappy again today! Will we ecer get two nice weekend days in a row? And whoever gets him please place him close. Maybe in the Moon Lake Cache,or the other France Slocum Cache, or Power Line, coxton Falls, Zhanna's World, lots ofgood close ones to chose from.

Thanks for the help!

Foosman Red Rules!

PSUPAUL

It's coold outside and Foosman Red icon_redface.gif is catchin' a CHILL. ( Will he turn BLUE icon_frown.gif if he gets too cold?)

He needs to get moving to get warmed up. He was placed for quick pickup retrival.

Don't forget it staying light longer now and this is a short trip in (maybe 600/800, not too teribly difficult, feet from parking).

OlBluesguy,

Go for it.....I'm sure Foosman Red could use the warm up.

The snow was wet & slusshy when I was there and now that it's cold again the Cache may be frozen in again. I take a little garden shovel to free up the winter Caches. Just a suggestion.

By the way, that WAS us you passed on Saturday at Whispering Pines. Didn't click till I saw your 4 legged companions pic. you posted. We were about an hour late for a dinner in Bloomsburg. icon_mad.gif We kinda had our minds (and legs) elsewhere. Sorry now we didn't take the time to stop & talk. icon_frown.gif It's not often I run into a fellow Cacher.

Happy Hunting and as Paul said,keep Foosman Red close by for the remainder of the game(s).

Congratulations, OlBluesGuy. Gotta give you credit. You were on Determined Cacher.

Go RED....Game one is almost complete. Just a couple more quick moves.

OBG - Sounds like you had a nice dinner. We missed ours (way too late). Boy, I ain't gonna ever hear the end of it either. icon_frown.gif

Persistence pays off. And to think I almost stopped and grabbed him yesterday because I haven't done Estate Garden yet. I am sending you an email, please read it and responde back to me as quick as you can.

Hey, when you went for dinner and the sleigh ride you were really close to Paul-Mart: Watch out for Falling Water you will have to visit sometime, it has been 96 days since it was visited! Some of the stuff may be getting lonely.

Go Red and let's have some fun out there!

pspaul:

check your mail.

Yes I know of the caches up there,I have a folder made of to do caches in that area when the weather cooperates.

believe it or not the first stage of a multi acording to my map is right across the lake from my old cabin.

I have to put one up there someday, cause there are so many great hiding places.

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by Team Geo-Remdation:

Hey, when you went for dinner and the sleigh ride you were really close to http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=40033 you will have to visit sometime, it has been 96 days since it was visited! Some of the stuff may be getting lonely.

Well, if it looks anything like the nearby RPA-21, your cache may be lonely for some time to come. There's some major snow in that park!

~Zhanna~

quote:
Originally posted by OlBluesguy:

Another Question.

How do I put a cache name in a post as a link?

I tried it and it comes out as a url.I see posts with the cach name underlined. how do you do that?

When you post to the forum scroll down and in the instant UBBCode section click the button "URL" paste the link in the dialogue box then a new one opens allowing you type the cache name or whatever you want.