Mickey225 hits 100

Mopar

She got find #100 yesterday on tneigel's Field of Dreams. Only fitting since find #1 was also a tneigel cache.

One hundred finds in 5 months, most of that during the worst winter in ages, is a great achievement. Doing most of those 100 finds with the likes of me makes her a saint!

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

Congratulations, Mickey!

I was wondering if you possessed some magical electronic device or computer software that simultaneously allows you to sniff out geocaches whilst tuning out advice from Mopar? And if so, would you mind installing this for the #geocache chat channel? We'd be much obliged. icon_wink.gif

Now go find another 100 since the weather's gotten better!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I was formerly employed by the Department of Redundancy Department, but I don't work there anymore.

Originally posted by The Leprechauns:

I was wondering if you possessed some magical electronic device or computer software that simultaneously allows you to sniff out geocaches whilst tuning out advice from Mopar? And if so, would you mind installing this for the #geocache chat channel? We'd be much obliged. icon_wink.gif

QUOTE]

Why thank you all!!! Yes it has been an interesting 5 months. And you answer your question, there have been MANY times that I wanted to log a find with "Took McToy and left Mopar!" mmmm how about a multi with parts of Mopar? Nah... I couldn't do that... LOL

quote:
Originally posted by mickey225:

And you answer your question, there have been MANY times that I wanted to log a find with "Took McToy and left Mopar!" mmmm how about a multi with parts of Mopar? Nah... I couldn't do that... LOL

Mickey, with 100 finds, I would have thought you knew by now that it's proper etiquette to trade UP at the cache. icon_biggrin.gif The idea about the multi sounds promising, though.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I was formerly employed by the Department of Redundancy Department, but I don't work there anymore.