Un-find a geocache

Chocolate Lundi

Hi, I recently discovered a moving virtual cache, Ye Ole Survey Monuments (GC45CC) and since I found it its been messing my Project-GC stats up, saying I've been and found caches in Gwynedd Wales when I haven't been there and thus saying I've found a cache on Snowdon at a high altitude etc. I like to be honest with my stats, and even though it was a genuine find of one of the monuments near to where I live, I would rather it not be counted towards my stats. Is there a way to get this cache exempt from being involved in the statistics or do I have to delete the find? If I do have to delete it do I just delete the log or is there another way? Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

apparently this is a famous cache, such that people have built tools to deal with logging it in multiple locations.

http://www.yosm.org.uk/utilities.php

Doesn't really help the OP. The OP is using project-gc, which pulls the information directly from geocaching.com. The utility modifies your My Finds GPX, which is then uploaded to sites that produces stats from a GPX file.