Exporting multiple caches (with cache names) to Google maps

Lately when planning a full day of caching with others I will print a Google map via GSAK showing all of the caches in my Pocket Query, showing the respective cache names. Numerous geocachers I know find GSAK difficult to comprehend. What other programs are available, if any, that will show all the caches on a single Google map with the cache names showing? My Geocaching Manager used to do it, but the command to do so evidently must have been omitted at some point with a newer release. I'm unaware of any other program that does so.

Thanks, that's a start. Not quite what I'm hoping for. I better be more specific. I hope to give a talk on GSAK alternative software for newbies(I prefer GSAK myself). As far as I can tell, trying Google Earth shows the GC numbers, but not the cache name, when trying to print. The intent is to print not a satellite view, but a map view, with the names of the caches (not the GC numbers). In that way a small group of cachers could look at the map to plan their day and change course throughout the day if desired. I've lined up a number of alternative potential programs to discuss for various functions that can all be easily done with GSAK, but I don't know of a program other than GSAK that will print up a handy map of the caches with the names of the caches. For that I had two programs, GSAK and My Geocaching Profile, but evidently the latter is no longer offering that feature.

Edited by Hack1of2

[...] The intent is to print not a satellite view, but a map view, with the names of the caches (not the GC numbers). In that way a small group of cachers could look at the map to plan their day and change course throughout the day if desired. [...]

Just save the GSAK generated Google Map as a html file , drop it into your dropbox and share the url. Now your buddies might print the map from their own browser.

Hans

Edited by HHL