TB Note

Zaise

Hi all, so a while back I saw a TB with a note attached to it saying something along the lines of 'I'm a TB don't keep me' a long with the general rules of moving a TB, I wanted to attach a note like this to a couple TBs I'm thinking of activating, is there a standard note or should I just type up my own version?

Thanks!

Hi all, so a while back I saw a TB with a note attached to it saying something along the lines of 'I'm a TB don't keep me' a long with the general rules of moving a TB, I wanted to attach a note like this to a couple TBs I'm thinking of activating, is there a standard note or should I just type up my own version?

Thanks!

There should be some wording on the TB dog tag.

And, on the TB's page click on Print Info Sheet, you will get

This is no ordinary geocaching trading item!

** Add your TB's name/info **

Trackable Item If you do not intend to log your visit on the Geocaching.com web site, please DO NOT TAKE THIS ITEM. Its travels and its progress requires you to log that it is being taken from this geocache. You will also need to log when you place it in another geocache. It's easy!

If you are willing to log your part of this Trackable's journey and place it in another geocache as soon as possible (after you log your find), grab it from this geocache.

My Current Goal:

* Add your info *

Which you can print/laminate/and attach to the TB.

Edited by Bear and Ragged

Thanks!

There should be some wording on the TB dog tag.

And, on the TB's page click on Print Info Sheet, you will get

This is no ordinary geocaching trading item!

** Add your TB's name/info **

Trackable Item If you do not intend to log your visit on the Geocaching.com web site, please DO NOT TAKE THIS ITEM. Its travels and its progress requires you to log that it is being taken from this geocache. You will also need to log when you place it in another geocache. It's easy!

If you are willing to log your part of this Trackable's journey and place it in another geocache as soon as possible (after you log your find), grab it from this geocache.

My Current Goal:

* Add your info *

Which you can print/laminate/and attach to the TB.

Check out this link to Geocaching University http://geocacher-u.com/?page_id=71. This can't be laminated but can be put in a bag along with your travel bug.

Here's a good video on how to fold a zine.

For this coin, http://www.geocachin...aspx?id=2092699, I laminated a note that explained what it was, please move me, don't keep. On the other side I put a QR code that goes to the TB's page. I stuffed this into the other side of the coin pouch. I thought it looked rather spiffy.

Still the last person held it for 7 months until I asked them to drop it. Thankfully they did. Then a 15 find cacher came along next. They didn't mention taking the coin, but, they surely did so bye bye little coin.

You can see an example of my little note on this page, on another of my trackables.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/gallery.aspx?ID=4759577

Edited by fbingha