Swag?

Tatorcake

You can leave $5-$13 geocoins in trade for $1 trinkets if you want but you'll be seriously poor in a very short time.... unless you're related to Bill Gates.

I am a widow and seriously poor now. That's why I'm asking what is good for trading. I don't want to leave something that would offend anyone.

You can leave $5-$13 geocoins in trade for $1 trinkets if you want but you'll be seriously poor in a very short time.... unless you're related to Bill Gates.

I am a widow and seriously poor now. That's why I'm asking what is good for trading. I don't want to leave something that would offend anyone.

My swag bag contains all the weird things that were sitting around my house. Keychains, pins, foreign coins, happy meal toys, stuffed toys, hotwheels cars, army peeps. All sizes of things because caches come in all sizes.

I do my best to load up caches so that when families come to the cache with young ones, there are cool things to sort through and choose. That way the young want to get outdoors and go caching again!

Every once in a while, rarely, someone will leave a geocoin as swag or a FTF (First to Find) gift. But that is fairly unusual. Usually Geocoins in caches are travelers just like travel bugs that need to be moved from cache to cache.

Have fun! This is a wonderful hobby!

My swag bag contains all the weird things that were sitting around my house. Keychains, pins, foreign coins, happy meal toys, stuffed toys, hotwheels cars, army peeps. All sizes of things because caches come in all sizes.

I do my best to load up caches so that when families come to the cache with young ones, there are cool things to sort through and choose. That way the young want to get outdoors and go caching again!

Every once in a while, rarely, someone will leave a geocoin as swag or a FTF (First to Find) gift. But that is fairly unusual. Usually Geocoins in caches are travelers just like travel bugs that need to be moved from cache to cache.

Have fun! This is a wonderful hobby!

Thanks so much. This is very helpful.

Be excellent to each other. And... PARTY ON, DUDES!

Besides geocoins what other swag should I take with me?

Are you giving geocoins as gifts in caches?

Geocoins aren't considered swag, as in a trade item, but meant to travel cache-to-cache by others moving 'em along.

Wow, ok. Thanks Idk.

unless they are geocoins that have never been activated. just a coin with no mission. i used to leave geocoins as swag. so if you have geocoins you bought to leave in caches, didn't activate them, don't have a goal of traveling, then yes, they can be considered swag.

I always leave geocoins for the FTF Every so often I will leave a unactivated coin in a cache for the next finder. Of course it would be a coin I picked up very cheap. I usually go to clearance aisles in stores and pick up things there check the dollar store also sometimes they have good kiddie swag.