Unable to select Geocaches on the Geocaching Map from iPad

T-eco

Whenever I am on the geocaching.com website and decide to have a look at the geocaching map on my iPad, the touchscreen does not function correctly with the map. I am unable to select the geocaches that I see on the map. I am not able to use the geocaching map at all whenever I am on my iPad or any other touch screen device. I have a suspicion that this is a bug in the code.

Let me know,

Teco

I get it to work just fine. And by just fine I mean, I have to tap the darn GC icon about a billion times, and inevitably I tap it away after it finally comes up. It's frustrating, to say the least.

And I can't even see the maps on my iPhone 5s!! Seriously, the maps suck for mobile use. This is why I rarely use GC.com for my planning. I'll look at the maps to see an area of interest, but do the majority of my panning on my iPad or iPhone itself...

I get it to work just fine. And by just fine I mean, I have to tap the darn GC icon about a billion times, and inevitably I tap it away after it finally comes up. It's frustrating, to say the least.

Yeah I have done that dance. Kind of frustrating but makes me laugh to.

How can we resolve this with geocaching.com? Any ideas?

Are you using a Stylus or Finger on your screen?

I use a Stylus and have no problems, even when on a Cache Machine or out on the trail. I will admit that a Stylus will wear out and the touch will get harder, so I replace Stylus.

Your settings can be adjusted slightly within accessibility, but you may have noticed the change more since IOS7. Apple is aware and working a fix.

To clarify I use iPad 3 LTE, since you did not mention which version you use. Just be patience.

Same issue on PC using Chrome, tried different zoom levels and may or may not work, one cache may work and the one next to it wont. And no not a touch screen, just a normal laptop.

I have exactly the same issue,both with touchscreen and mouse, on my laptop.

Sometimes reloading page helps sometimes not. What a pain in the %$*(.