HOW TO REMOVE

CBM2

What DNF list are you talking about? Do you have a bookmarked list of them, or are you referring to your Geocaching Logs (filtered by log type)?

If it's a bookmark list, go to your list of lists, and click on Edit in the DNF list. Put a check mark in the ones you want to delete, then at the bottom click on "Bulk Delete."

If it's the geocaching logs list, they stay unless you delete the logs themselves in the caches.

I never delete my DNF logs - they are part of my history. I keep track of my "uncleared" DNF's on a bookmark list - see my signature line. When I find a cache I previously DNF'd, or if that cache got archived, I delete the corresponding bookmark list entry.

This is what I do also, except that when the cache gets archived it goes on a DNF-Archived bookmark list.

I agree with the others, why remove it? If you delete the post completely the CO will no longer be able to see it either. I do not own any caches but a friend that does says it is useful to see dnf patterns, do people fail to find the cache at any particular time of year etc.

I can relate .... Here's what I do:

When I find a cache that was previously DNF'd, I go back to the DNF log and I change it to a 'Write Note' and I will often edit the log saying " edited -found on xxx date"

This way.... My DNF list is actually caches I haven't found yet. I often go back to look at the ones I need to try again.