Wrong 'Total Caches Owned' after adoption

Thathanka

Please have a look at my 'Geocaches Owned' summary and strange calculation. No matter how you will be adding it's always 16 caches, but 'Total Caches Owned' is 17.

I have submitted one cache for adoption about 2 months ago and it's been successfully completed but the counter seems not to notice this change. Could you please kick fix it or tell me how should I do it? :rolleyes:

I've tried log off and log in and update statistics but it did not work.

Your stats show 17 caches owned.

View your stats tab from your Public Profile page and you'll see.

Your mini-profile window sometimes takes (quite) a while to catch up.

It does seem odd though, that it "doesn't add up". Must be one 'o those Gremlins.

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee

If Moun10Bike sees this, he'll reply and probably be able to make a fix, would be my guess.

If he doesn't, then wait a few more days, and email to contact@geocaching.com - get someone to make the fix.

I did just check, I've both adopted my own caches to others, and adopted caches from others. My count is correct. Yours should be after a few days, tops.

Isonzo Karst, thanks for replay.

I did just check, I've both adopted my own caches to others, and adopted caches from others. My count is correct. Yours should be after a few days, tops.

I sent for adoption about 30 caches and usually it was exactly like you are describing - few days and problem solved. But last case is different and this is the only reason for this forum thread.