TB Hotels

EXMAN

Your Key to Cache near Wilmington, DE GC3DYYT has had over 300. Very unique cache, you'll see it as soon as you pull in the parking lot. Largest cache I've heard of yet. Find the key, open and crawl on in and relax for a few while looking through the log, tradables, trackables, etc. Go check it out of your even nearby. Well worth the stop!

I'd imagine that Groundspeak Headquarters has seen many trackables. My favorite doesn't have high numbers (396), but it is quite luxurious with real hotel style rooms. TB Hotel Extraordinaire (GC41BJV) is in West Virginia.

your hotel sounds very cool.

i'm often amazed at the time and $$$$$$$ that people put into their caches.

AND i never even thought about GS headquarters.

i've been there, and i'll bet IT would win 1st place in this contest.

Your Key to Cache near Wilmington, DE GC3DYYT has had over 300. Very unique cache, you'll see it as soon as you pull in the parking lot. Largest cache I've heard of yet. Find the key, open and crawl on in and relax for a few while looking through the log, tradables, trackables, etc. Go check it out of your even nearby. Well worth the stop!

if there's one gripe i have about caches. it feeling that i'm being watched while i find and log it.

hmmmmmmmmmm ..... this probably accounts for about 80% of caches.

so this one sounds wayyyyyyy cool.

climb in and chill while you read the log?

maybe i'll take the wife : ) and chill out big time. : )

Check out this place, "Travel Bug Plaza Hotel & Suites" (GC3JQQ1) It's located near Clearwater, FL. This may be the nicest Travel Bug hotel I've ever seen. Had one of my TB's visit it recently. 864 records posted which I assume is 864 TB's. The cache has 174 favorite points. Amazing.

Edited by justintim1999

Check out this place, "Travel Bug Plaza Hotel & Suites" (GC3JQQ1) It's located near Clearwater, FL. This may be the nicest Travel Bug hotel I've ever seen. Had one of my TB's visit it recently. 864 records posted which I assume is 864 TB's. The cache has 174 favorite points. Amazing.

First I've heard of it but after a few glances I would have to agree with you. Sweet!

I'd imagine that Groundspeak Headquarters has seen many trackables. My favorite doesn't have high numbers (396), but it is quite luxurious with real hotel style rooms. TB Hotel Extraordinaire (GC41BJV) is in West Virginia.

I would have to agree - TB Hotel Extraordinaire is my absolute favorite, even though I haven't found many TB hotels...:P It was in a great location and the interior was fantastic. It's a must find if you are in the area. The funny thing is, one of my TB's (TB4A18X) "stayed" in the hotel a few months after I found it. Cool, huh? :)

This TB hotel - GC4G9Z3 in Tucson, AZ, comes close too. It's not as easy to access though, you have to climb through a bush with thorns. <_<

Edited by CEH2000

I would have to agree - TB Hotel Extraordinaire is my absolute favorite, even though I haven't found many TB hotels...:P It was in a great location and the interior was fantastic. It's a must find if you are in the area. The funny thing is, one of my TB's (TB4A18X) "stayed" in the hotel a few months after I found it. Cool, huh? :)

This TB hotel - GC4G9Z3 in Tucson, AZ, comes close too. It's not as easy to access though, you have to climb through a bush with thorns. <_<

I just planted a tb hotel today.(NJ) ..It's 10 inches. long and 4 inches wide ...I wanted to make sure it could hold tb with keychains ect...Its I'm a muggle less area....tricky to find but surely not as hard as the one in AZ.

A couple of years ago we were in Sydney Australia, we found a TB hotel within a public building, where I was able to sit in a comfy couch and take my time looking through the box and signing the log. Plus we had made arrangements to meet up with a Sydney cacher before leaving the UK which was fun.