idea for cache containers

KD7MXI

These dollar store plastic screw top containers have worked great for 2 of my caches through a Michigan winter. Originally they were translucent but a coat of spray paint makes them less obvious.

They come in both 3 and 4 quart sizes. The main drawback is that the tops are not wide enough for a CD jewel case.

The paint chipped a bit through the winter but every inside stayed dry. The screw top lids make them more animal tamper proof than tupperware style.

I make cover the next one in camo tape instead of painting it.

The cache container in the background

That's a fascinating photo.

It has hints of some sort of submission by the woman. That is, she's in a box... surrounded by food items. A can of Redi-whip is clearly visible, as is a bottle of chocolate syrup. There is a strong sense of some sort of food-fetish, but it's not direct.

On the other hand, the woman is clearly obstinate with her crossed arms and legs and an outfit that isn't entirely revealing. Her pursed lips indicate some sort of boredom.

The strange angle and the use of a very wide-angle lens makes the picture almost hard to look at. It's not natural. The perspective is out of whack and you are forced to turn your head slightly.

The more I look at the picture, the more I like it, but I'm not sure why. It's a picture full of conflicting ideas.

Jamie

Ok...right click on picture...save as...OH! Sorry, got distracted. I didn't think it was proper to put food items in a cache. Also most are toppings and garnishments meant to complement the main course. Let's see....I'll take the honey, whipped cream, er... Ok, gotta go back to get my mind back on track.

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Z:

The more I look at the picture, the more I like it, but I'm not sure why. It's a picture full of conflicting ideas.

Jamie

If ya like that pic Jamie, check out the REST of that photographer's work! Pretty impressive.