Virtual Cache's in the White House?

Well, I'd much rather have infosponge's fictitious tinker toys than Mr. Clinton's cigars and bimbos in the Oval Office!

quote:
Originally posted by infosponge:

I was referring to President Cheney...nobody ever seems to know where he is. Shrub is easy to find...he's usually in the play room with his tinker-toys. icon_smile.gif

txwood.JPG

I'd rather have some guy who was boffing an intern on the side than some guy who draws a blank when confronting any issue of substance. At least Clinton *wanted* the job...rather than having daddy and friends buy it for him because they thought he should have it. icon_wink.gif

But this is wandering off topic. Sorry.

Obligatory geocaching info: nope, no caches at the white house.

The only reason Clinton wanted the White House was to feed his massive ego. It's nice to have someone back in the office that actually cares about the well being of the U.S. of A. Please remind me - who bombed an aspirin factory in the Sudan, coincidentally, just before the impeachment hearings, AND turned down an offer from the Sudanese to hand over bin Laden? Maybe if he had paid more attention to international affairs that boffing interns, September 11 may not have happened! icon_mad.gif

Just out of curiousity, what 'issue of substance' has Bush drawn a blank on? I think infosponge is bitter because he was so confused over the Florida ballots!

quote:

I'd rather have some guy who was boffing an intern on the side than some guy who draws a blank when confronting any issue of substance. At least Clinton *wanted* the job...rather than having daddy and friends buy it for him because they thought he should have it. icon_wink.gif

txwood.JPG

Actually, I voted Libertarian. icon_smile.gif

I'll let this thread die...there's no convincing the Smirking Chimp's Minions that he's anything other than infallible and competent. Just do yourself a favor...think about how disengaged Mr. Bush was in world affairs, especially the Middle East, prior to last September. Look at what's happened since then. See if you can draw any conclusions.

quote:
Originally posted by Neuman:

I think infosponge is bitter because he was so confused over the http://www.attrition.org/gallery/politics/tn/Floridaballot.jpg.html

quote:

don't forget

gathering 1000 FBI files on political enimies

bombing an asprin factory to cover up his boffing

allowing drug dealers and weapons dealers in for coffee and money exchange

groping women who come asking for jobs

using irs to investigate political enemies

selling secrets to the chicoms

take bribes to pardon fellons

sending out cabinet officials to lie in his defence

encouraging interns to sign false affidavides in legal trials

rape

ransacking a govenment office knowing an investigation would take place after an staff memeber suicide.

executing a mentally retarded man for political clout

and now I get to listen to 13 year old girls (and younger) talk about blowing some guy they just met because, 'it's not really sex' (I teach high school, ask me how I know)

it goes on and on and on and on

george

Remember: Half the people you meet are below average.

[This message was edited by georgeandmary on June 22, 2002 at 09:44 AM.]

[This message was edited by georgeandmary on June 22, 2002 at 09:44 AM.]

[This message was edited by georgeandmary on June 22, 2002 at 09:45 AM.]

How about when he visited my cache and took 3 cd's, a dvd, a digital watch, the camera that was to be left in the cache, and all he left was a broken happy meal toy? He then closed the trail for three hours while he signed the logbook. He then proceeded to get sick in the cache in front of some visiting dignitaries. icon_mad.gif

Yeah, some president! I am still upset.

(I am not telling you which president I am referring to, because I really don't invest that much emotionally in either side, but I figured I'd attempt to steer this thread back to geocaching.) icon_wink.gif

stealyourcache.jpg

Everywhere that cache is found,

Bound to Cover Just a Little More Ground.

-Dru Morgan www.theheavenlyhost.com/dru

Smirking Chimp? Now there's an intelligent comeback!! I guess infosponge has run out of clever names to call the President and now wants to leave. All I have left to say is: Harry Brown??? No wonder he's so bitter icon_razz.gif

quote:

Actually, I voted Libertarian. icon_smile.gif

I'll let this thread die...there's no convincing the Smirking Chimp's Minions that he's anything other than infallible and competent. Just do yourself a favor...think about how disengaged Mr. Bush was in world affairs, especially the Middle East, prior to last September. Look at what's happened since then. See if you can draw any conclusions.

quote:
Originally posted by Neuman:

I think infosponge is bitter because he was so confused over the http://www.attrition.org/gallery/politics/tn/Floridaballot.jpg.html

txwood.JPG

quote:
Originally posted by tomboy:

And a good one at that. icon_biggrin.gif

I don't think Bush is a good one for geocachers when his position on land use involves massive oil drilling proposals, extending mining areas and broadening forest cutting. A geocacher might just find a "No Tresspassing under the authority of Chevron".

David Berne

quote:
I don't think Bush is a good one for geocachers when his position on land use involves massive oil drilling proposals, extending mining areas and broadening forest cutting. A geocacher might just find a "No Tresspassing under the authority of Chevron".

David Berne

YEP, it's a much better idea to remain dependent on the Middle East for oil than to take advantage of our own natural resources!! icon_confused.gif

txwood.JPG

quote:
Originally posted by tahoeberne:

David Berne

Yeah, considering the US uses some of the most advanced and cleanest methods for extracting oil, it's much better for the planet to get our oil from third world countries that are well know for careing about the environment. I guess it's ok to promote polution just as long as it's thrust on others and not our back yard.

How very big of you.

Thanks for caring about the planet.

george

quote:
Originally posted by georgeandmary:

quote:
Originally posted by tahoeberne:

David Berne

Yeah, considering the US uses some of the most advanced and cleanest methods for extracting oil, it's much better for the planet to get our oil from third world countries that are well know for careing about the environment. I guess it's ok to promote polution just as long as it's thrust on others and not our back yard.

How very big of you.

Thanks for caring about the planet.

george

obviously GEORGEANDMARY are lacking the brain mass to come up with a better and more politic subject for discussing the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. icon_cool.gif

quote:
Originally posted by georgeandmary:

quote:

don't forget

gathering 1000 FBI files on political enimies

bombing an asprin factory to cover up his boffing

allowing drug dealers and weapons dealers in for coffee and money exchange

groping women who come asking for jobs

using irs to investigate political enemies

selling secrets to the chicoms

take bribes to pardon fellons

sending out cabinet officials to lie in his defence

encouraging interns to sign false affidavides in legal trials

rape

ransacking a govenment office knowing an investigation would take place after an staff memeber suicide.

executing a mentally retarded man for political clout

and now I get to listen to 13 year old girls (and younger) talk about blowing some guy they just met because, 'it's not really sex' (I teach high school, ask me how I know)

it goes on and on and on and on

george

But Nixon is so long gone, why keep kicking him around? icon_wink.gif

Bluespreacher

"We've got the hardware and the software, the plans and the maps ..." -- Citizen Wayne Kramer