Challenges?

mo.420

Challenges were picture tasks like a picture of you beside Signal(The mascot) or near a large sundial. They where removed and do not exist in any form anymore. Challenge caches are things like-fill every D/T rating or find 100 caches by 100 different Cachers, or Find a cache with the name that starts with each letter of the alphabet. Then you will be allowed to find the cache. Someone else can explain it better than me probably, as I don't do them.

Once you find one you might see if someone has created a public bookmark for the list of challenges in that area.

Another thing to look for is a string of ? marks on the map as you look around your area. Most times that signifies a string of challenges. In my area we have a couple of areas that are known as "Challenge Alleys" simply because most of the caches along that road are challenges to be completed.

Talk with some of the local cachers in your area and ask them for the GC numbers for challenges or the names of a few challenges. Use Google.

Kansas Delorme Challengs

Kansas Challenge List