Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
Mylex

profile counter is not updated after found log

Recommended Posts

Today I logged a cache, and the count in the profile was not updated.

 

The count at my login is correct, but the cache count on my profil was not updated. The logged cache is listed in the found statitics.

 

Anyone the same problem ?

 

Mylex

Share this post


Link to post

Give it a few minutes to catch up.

 

There are several hours gone, since I wrote the log.

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, same problem here!

 

After todays update (I am from Germany, so the update was made this morning in my timezone) I logged 12 caches we found yesterday. Now in the Login-box in the upper right corner the counter is correct but all other cache counts are wrong, also the StatBar. The 12 caches are missing there. In my public profile all caces are counted but in addition the count is wrong as you can see in the pictures... :blink: Oh, I wrote the logs about 6 or 7 hours ago!

 

gc_fail1.jpggc_fail2.jpg

Edited by Dosenfahnder

Share this post


Link to post

I encounter the same problem. My last found log of yesterday is counted correctly this morning's found is not, although several hours have passed.

I am also from Germany, however I use the website in English language.

Share this post


Link to post

Same for me in the UK. I've logged 9 caches today and my profile correctly says 1480 but the cache logs next to my avatar still say 1471. I've logged in and out but no change.

 

Seems to be working now - it's taken a few hours though. Very strange!

Edited by Harris Tweed

Share this post


Link to post

Domo!!!

 

Same here. (Cambridge, MA, USA)

The Upper-Right counter is following the finds correctly, but others (Your Profile, public Profile, Stats Bar etc) seem off.

Weird...

Fixed needed.

 

~ Dr.MORO

Share this post


Link to post

Domo!!!

 

Same here. (Cambridge, MA, USA)

The Upper-Right counter is following the finds correctly, but others (Your Profile, public Profile, Stats Bar etc) seem off.

Weird...

Fixed needed.

 

~ Dr.MORO

 

Domo again!!!

 

Well, after posting another Found log, all seems back to normal again. Weird...

 

Anyone still having this issue?

Share this post


Link to post

In my case all counters are up to date now as well! Really weird...

 

I'm having the same issue, 'found it' logs uploaded yesterday are not showing on the public counter but are showing in my stats. The iPhone counter is also not updating?

 

What do I do? Does it resolve itself in time?

Share this post


Link to post

I'm having the same issue, 'found it' logs uploaded yesterday are not showing on the public counter but are showing in my stats. The iPhone counter is also not updating?

 

What do I do? Does it resolve itself in time?

 

Apparently yes! Yesterday I encountered this issue but today all counters (including the StatBar) are correct.

I hope to have time for one or the other cache today and I'm curious about what happens when I log these... :blink:

Share this post


Link to post

Same bug here (Germany). Logged 16 caches yesterday evening (8pm CET). That's 13 hours ago, but "Stat Bar" and logs still show old count, while login box shows correct count. Logging off for 20 minutes this morning didn't change the counters.

Share this post


Link to post

Mine were uploaded yesterday and still showing 2 less this morning.

 

Getting concerned now..!!

Share this post


Link to post

Same stuff going on here. Profile counter is correct. Statbar and I-phone app counter are incorrect. Region: Belgium, Limburg...

 

Could I perhaps be that we logged our finds during the Geocaching-site maintenance????????? :blink:

 

Hope they solve this quickly...

Share this post


Link to post
Could I perhaps be that we logged our finds during the Geocaching-site maintenance????????? :blink:

Definitely not. gc.com announced the end of the maintenance via Twitter at 9:06am CET: #Geocaching is back!

 

I logged at 8pm, that's 11 hours after end of maintenance. And the counters are still wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Could I perhaps be that we logged our finds during the Geocaching-site maintenance????????? :blink:

Definitely not. gc.com announced the end of the maintenance via Twitter at 9:06am CET: #Geocaching is back!

 

I logged at 8pm, that's 11 hours after end of maintenance. And the counters are still wrong.

 

I logged a find this lunchtime and the counters are correct again on the web site and iphone.

Share this post


Link to post

We're experiencing the same problem. On March 6th I logged 66 caches and they show in one place but not in our Profile or with our logs.

Share this post


Link to post

This is a temporary issue caused by a problem during our switch over to new hardware on Tuesday evening. It has been corrected and your numbers will sort themselves out once you post another find.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3

×
×
  • Create New...