I want another reviewer

@offgrid - isyoureshiftkeyandallyourepunctuationkeysbroken or are you just incapable of using normal language. Maybe people would take you a little more seriously if they could understand what you are trying to communicate to them.

id love to be a reviewer in my area but that is impossible you have to be voted in its not just a volunteer person

Well being completely incapable of using punctuation isn't going to help your case any. Your posts are a nightmare to make any sense of, so you'll need to up your game a bit.

ok hahahah

@offgrid - isyoureshiftkeyandallyourepunctuationkeysbroken or are you just incapable of using normal language. Maybe people would take you a little more seriously if they could understand what you are trying to communicate to them.

thanksforthereplybutasiveneverhadcomplaintsbeforeilljustkeeptypinghowidobutthanksforthenotice

Reviewers are volunteer Geocachers, just like you. Flaming them in the forums is unlikely to make them more responsive. If you want our advice, please post details of the cache and the reasons given for non-publication. While forum members cannot get your reviewer decision reversed, we may be able to assist you in modifying your cache to resolve your reviewer's issues.

uhh volunteer reviewers ya id love to be a reviewer but i will never be able to be one doesnt matter how many times i ask

Praise and many thanks to Groundspeak. I think that you would be a very lousy reviewer, you have the better makings for a Troll. :laughing: