Public Service Announcement on DNF's (FUNNY)

AmishHacker

Don't be afraid to log a DNF. It happens to the best of us. You are helping out the Cache Owner and the Cacher to follow. I know people have problems with it so just stare at the picture below. That should help. Remember, even Amish Hacker logs DNF's from time to time.

055c7b8a-777a-4ec5-b253-ad49f8f81a8f.jpg

Edited by AmishHacker

I'm just pleasantly surprised that you're here posting. That's good enough for me.

Thanks Blue. Yea I come and go. It's great to see another "old timer" on here. I miss the good ol days. I have found to many caches in my area to be blan so I am back out there. Getting ready to release 5 fun caches and 5 evil caches. I expect people to be mainly logging DNF's ..... just getting them ready.

Ahhhhhhh the good ol days. I feel like I need a rocking chair, squeaky pouch, and a cane to shake at the wipper snappers.

AH

I'm just pleasantly surprised that you're here posting. That's good enough for me.

Thanks Blue. Yea I come and go. It's great to see another "old timer" on here. I miss the good ol days. I have found to many caches in my area to be blan so I am back out there. Getting ready to release 5 fun caches and 5 evil caches. I expect people to be mainly logging DNF's ..... just getting them ready.

Ahhhhhhh the good ol days. I feel like I need a rocking chair, squeaky pouch, and a cane to shake at the wipper snappers.

AH

I too enjoyed seeing that face scowling back at me from the screen, it's been too long.

This thread made me look at an old AOL email address to see if there was anything good in there.

Fourms are not what they use to be either but what are ya going to do huh. I bet only a few remember what this sign is about...

1fef9715-0ac1-42bb-b0f1-9cab6d7f2134.jpg

That's sign language for lesbian, right? :ph34r:

3_600.jpg

28c30efe-f352-4480-9ffe-2738011152ca.jpg

IIRC, He was trying to do a Dr. Evil from memory.

Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

Edited by Glenn