Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simrebel

found pocket querry

Recommended Posts

When I do a found pocket query, it says i have 1 less then what the site counter says

how do I find out which cache is causing the problem and why is it not being added to the query?

I though it was a archived cache, but there is more then 1 archived finds

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe a cache where you logged Found It twice?

Your Statistics tab does say

simrebel has found 380 caches (379 distinct)

Which does suggest you have 2 Found logs on 1 cache.

 

(As you use GSAK, GSAK can filter to find the cache.)

Edited by Bear and Ragged

Share this post


Link to post

yeah found the option in gsak to display found count, seen I had 2 in there that had been logged twice

removed the extra log entry, and then gsak was reporting 1 less then my the web site.

went through my list on the website compared to gsak and found 1 didn't get copied over for some reason

so now my counts are the same

 

For some reason, every time I import this one cache that I did log twice, but have gone back and removed

the log on the website, the extra log still shows up in gsak and I have to go in and remove it again

the cache is archived now

Share this post


Link to post

yeah found the option in gsak to display found count, seen I had 2 in there that had been logged twice

removed the extra log entry, and then gsak was reporting 1 less then my the web site.

went through my list on the website compared to gsak and found 1 didn't get copied over for some reason

so now my counts are the same

 

For some reason, every time I import this one cache that I did log twice, but have gone back and removed

the log on the website, the extra log still shows up in gsak and I have to go in and remove it again

the cache is archived now

 

Delete the additional log from the cache page. (Or edit it to a note, if for example you returned to the cache another time)

 

Delete the cache from GSAK.

 

Run, and re-load a new My Finds PQ.

This should solve things.

Share this post


Link to post

I seem to have a similar problem... Although my stats say I have found 146 caches (146 distinct), my PQ only gives me 144 caches..

Any ideas on that one?

Share this post


Link to post

I seem to have a similar problem... Although my stats say I have found 146 caches (146 distinct), my PQ only gives me 144 caches..

Any ideas on that one?

Are you making your own PQ from scratch, or running the "My Finds" PQ? If you scroll down below the list of your PQs, there's an "Add to queue" button that will run the My Finds PQ. Building your own won't capture archived caches.

Share this post


Link to post

I seem to have a similar problem... Although my stats say I have found 146 caches (146 distinct), my PQ only gives me 144 caches..

Any ideas on that one?

Are you making your own PQ from scratch, or running the "My Finds" PQ? If you scroll down below the list of your PQs, there's an "Add to queue" button that will run the My Finds PQ. Building your own won't capture archived caches.

 

And two of her found caches are indeed archived.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks, I indeed built my own PQ.

I don't even need a PQ of my finds, but I was just a little annoyed that there was a difference ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks, I indeed built my own PQ.

I don't even need a PQ of my finds, but I was just a little annoyed that there was a difference ;)

A PQ that you set up will only have a maximum of 1,000 caches.

A PQ of a Bookmark will contain Archived caches, but will still only have a maximum of 1,000 caches.

 

Once you find your 1,001st cache, you will no longer get your Found caches in one PQ.

 

The My Finds PQ needs no setting up, and so far no one has managed to find enough caches for it to 'max out' and not return ALL the Found caches :laughing:

Edited by Bear and Ragged

Share this post


Link to post

Everything is working find now did a my find quarry came up with the right number

the my finds reports the correct finds

after I got in and removed the duplicate finds

also my there was one cache that never got imported into gsak, prob missed that

when i was doing 1 cache gpx files at a time

 

the my finds i created myself shows 20 less cache's the number of archived caches in my list

so i just removed that pq and will use the built in one from now on

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

×
×
  • Create New...