Mega CoinTest

NOSNOW

We are almost one week into our 2012 Mega vacation. It has been go, go, go.... until today. The wind is a little strong here so it has given us some time to catch up. It has been a great vaction so far, and things are just getting started.

This coin test will end when we get home. We have four coins up for this cointest, Still Soaring, Hopalong Shadow, CacheHawk and a CacheOwl.

1. Guess the number of Mega events we will will attend on this vacation.

2. Guess the the number of "5" caches we will find (i.e. if we would find a 5/5 and a 5/1 that would count as 3)

3. Guess the total number of caches we will find.

4. Guess the total number of puzzles we will find.

The correct guess from each of the above will win a coin. The winner of 1 will get first choice, 2 will have 2nd, 3 will have 3rd choice and 4 will get the one that is left.

2. You can make guess on all of four parts, but can win only one coin.
  3. One submission per person pre 24 hour. Please put all daily guesses in 1 post
  4. Edited post are disqualified
  5. Cointest will end the day we have to go back to work.
  6. If more than one person is correct, Maya will pick the winner from the correct entries.
  7. Maya's decisions are final - That the kind of bird she is.

A post would look something like..

1 = 8

2 = 0

3 = 25

4 = 4

Good Luck!

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

We had a very busy day today. Not what we planed. Due to the wind we were not able to go to Africa. But we moved East and played on a big rock, and we are tired for all the playing (or climbing). I took a picture of the elevations chart and will post later, as it is in the camera in the room and the internet does not work in our room and that is too many stairs after the rock today.

Shadow's Friend has been very carefull and has not fallen.

All of the Mega that we will be doing on this vacation will be done in one week.

Thanks for all the guesses. We are having lots of fun!!!!

(edited cause - it posted before I was done.)

Edited by NOSNOW

We had another fun day playing on the rock. The weather was nice and sunny and we look like a couple of lobsters. We have been form one end of this country to the other from bottom to top to bottom to top to bottom (some day I will learn how to plan a day of caching). We tried to clean it out but we are going to leave it with one multi that we could not get as we do not have a car and after finding the first two stages we found stage 3 a 1.2 mile walk and after the two day it was a little too much for us. Plus then we read that the CO would not do it on foot.

Here is the elevation chart from the last two day. The first climb was by cable car, but the rest was on foot. The rock is much bigger in person on foot.

29fd2781-2d3d-4d30-828b-8d04d11ec429.jpg?rnd=0.3797222

Shadow's Friend and I are not puzzle master by any measure, but we do manage to get a few. We did end up finishing the smiley that we started last year. We also got a few other, and who knows what future will bring.

In case your wondering here is a picture of the rock.

633eef6e-66ec-4960-b7a7-56ad4c1fdc02.jpg?rnd=0.1665568

Well, we are off the rock and getting ready for some fun. Today we did not even find a cache, we had found all that we could find on the rock. And when we landed on this island we had lots of traveling to do before the end of the day.

I hope to have a neat picture tomorrow.

We had a very fun Day!!! Not to much caching, but when you have the chance to go for a walk with some of these.......

c309c61c-8aab-47b6-bcd8-312fe061e2e6.jpg?rnd=0.6633402

Caching takes a back seat.

There are a lot of people with the correct answer for 1. The others we would also be guessing at, at this point.