Note with TB?

Dazae

We are planning to release our first TB soon and in order to prepare myself properly I've just spent a fair amount of time reading up on it here. :)

However, I am left with perhaps a very stupid question: I would like to add a note along with the dog tag explaining the TB's mission and asking the finder to log it. I am wondering: is there a format for this kind of note? Or should I just be creative with it?

The TB's I find always have similar notes on them, hence the question. Hope someone is willing to help, thanks!

is there a format for this kind of note? Or should I just be creative with it?

On your TB's page is a menu to the right. In that menu is "Print Info Sheet" which makes a version of the TB's page. It might be a little too wordy. Maybe if you use that, also write some very basic info on the back, as Meandering WA mentioned. You can certainly make your own hand-written info tag, any way you like.

Something that I am considering is adding a metal tag to it that says the same thing. you can get the tools and metal you need at craft stores then stamp the metal tag yourself this way it will last a lot longer than a paper one even if laminated. Also some military surplus stores sell custom dogtags you can buy one and then tell them what to stamp on it as well.

Something that I am considering is adding a metal tag to it that says the same thing. you can get the tools and metal you need at craft stores then stamp the metal tag yourself this way it will last a lot longer than a paper one even if laminated. Also some military surplus stores sell custom dogtags you can buy one and then tell them what to stamp on it as well.

I like adding these travel bug buddies (no affil.) to my trackables (you'll see them halfway down the page).