Found our first caches!

Hey all,

My fiance and I went out a few weeks ago with a borrowed GPS and some coordinates but found nothing, although we had loads of fun looking. Tonight after supper we loaded 3 nearby caches into our newly purchased garmin Etrex 20 and went for a walk with our Pug, Lucy. got all 3, 2 of them haven't been logged as found since summer of '11, so we had goodluck!

Hooked?

Yup!

She had more fun than she thought she would and I'm very happy with the GPS unit.

On the way home we made plans on building our caching kit and picking up supplies for swag, and are looking forward to getting a few more of the ones close to home.

Just wanted to share.

Spacegras and the missus.

Hey all,

My fiance and I went out a few weeks ago with a borrowed GPS and some coordinates but found nothing, although we had loads of fun looking. Tonight after supper we loaded 3 nearby caches into our newly purchased garmin Etrex 20 and went for a walk with our Pug, Lucy. got all 3, 2 of them haven't been logged as found since summer of '11, so we had goodluck!

Hooked?

Yup!

She had more fun than she thought she would and I'm very happy with the GPS unit.

On the way home we made plans on building our caching kit and picking up supplies for swag, and are looking forward to getting a few more of the ones close to home.

Just wanted to share.

Congrats !!!!!! You have a new addiction......

I hate to be the one to tell you the bad news..it can NOT be cured blink.gif

Welcome to Geocaching Spacegras and the missus!

We started six years ago and have enjoyed finding interesting and unique spots in Canada, including a few in Springdale where we attended a family reunion a few years ago. There does seem to be a few caches to find in your area of The Rock so you should have an enjoyable summer. Events are a great way to meet other geocachers, share stories of the hunt and get some hints for those difficult hides or puzzles. And you can cache in another country if you go to St. Pierre and Miquelon!

Enjoy your Geocaching Adventures!

mwellman from Alberta.

Hi, welcome :)

I had a look at your logs... well done on finding some caches that seem quite tricky, especially "The River" one which hasn't been found since Nov '10.

I see you also worked out how Needs Maintenance logging work i.e. you have to do a Found log as well as the NM log. :)

Enjoy your new hobby.

MrsB

Hey all,

Hooked?

Yup!

Just wanted to share.

Congrats !!!!!! You have a new addiction......

I hate to be the one to tell you the bad news..it can NOT be cured blink.gif

Not cured but can go into remission.