Only 200 Recently Logged Visits!

Ttepee

What's up with that? You can practically watch the recent logs scroll by... 200 is not enough... by the time I logged 3 caches for the day and two travel bugs we were already off the page. I don't care that I don't see my own logs there but man I must be missing stuff now ;-)...heheh no I'm not addicted... really I'm not! Jermey is this going to be the norm now? Just too much activity to keep up with?

I can remember when we first started how 3 DAYS of recent logs would fit on that page. There are now so many cachers and so much activity, it seems that only about an hour fits in the same space. WOW how we've grown! icon_smile.gif

With so much activity, perhaps the Recent Logs page has out lived its usefullness?

Member:

banner-small.gif

I can remember when we first started how 3 DAYS of recent logs would fit on that page. There are now so many cachers and so much activity, it seems that only about an hour fits in the same space. WOW how we've grown! icon_smile.gif

With so much activity, perhaps the Recent Logs page has out lived its usefullness?

Member:

banner-small.gif

Yeah I can remember those days too... but there also used to be 500 listed on recent logs if I'm not mistaken.... but please don't say they've outlived their usefullness. I love sitting down in the evening and seeing what everyone has been up to by reading the logs of peoples adventures.