Will be releasing my first TB soon

TeamPennyFinder

I am excited. I got my dog tags a few days ago and have developed a back story for them. I have been geocaching with The Naked Mole Rat almost from the start. A fellow cacher on here suggested that I get a TB for it so it can start logging miles. I thought cool but bought 2 TB tags because I did not want the Naked Mole Rat to travel except with me and the wife. So enter Hairys Trap. That one soon will be banished to travel and think. LOL!

TB4KAAR is Hairy the Naked Mole Rat (staying with us)

TB4JWGG is Hairys Trap ( will be traveling soon)

:D

I don't know anything about Hairy the Naked Mole rat - Is he a character from a TV series or something?

They make two amusing TBs. Just one thought - Have you considered buying a second 'trap' just in case the original disappears and you need to re-release it (after waiting about a year, to see whether it re-surfaces). Sometimes it's good to have a spare, just in case.

MrsB

Thank You for the compliment on the back story. :)

The Naked Mole Rat is from the cartoon Kim Possible. His name in the cartoon is Rufus the Naked Mole Rat.

The reason we are not releasing him is he would not last 2 hops. He is the hard to find bobble head toy. :)

Being that we live next to a field we have a mouse problem that starts when the weather starts turning colder. So I have lots of back-up traps as the trap is very real. I just disabled it. LOL!

I hope the Trap never disappears because who would want a broken mouse trap? No one I hope. :)

...Being that we live next to a field we have a mouse problem that starts when the weather starts turning colder. So I have lots of back-up traps as the trap is very real. I just disabled it. LOL!

I hope the Trap never disappears because who would want a broken mouse trap? No one I hope. :)

:D OK...

It looked a bit different from the mousetraps here in UK so I thought maybe it was something special that you'd bought somewhere. "Who would want a broken mouse trap?" I like GG's idea... it makes you wonder when trackables disappear... Why would anyone want to keep that?

MrsB

Son of a BISCUIT EATER!!

I cannot believe that my TB logged zero miles and is already gone. From the two notes posted on the cache where I dropped it someone has stolen the whole cache including the container!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=33c10700-cf72-4a77-bb6c-53f405f2363b

With luck like this I do not know if I will even be attempting another TB in the future.

I cannot believe that my TB logged zero miles and is already gone. From the two notes posted on the cache where I dropped it someone has stolen the whole cache including the container!

I don't know how TBs in this situation usually fare, but TWO of mine were listed in stolen caches, archived, TBs which then turned up "grabbed" from "somewhere else". One of them was a year later, after I was 110% positive it was gone for good.