Certified Geocaching Bike geocoin

Hoblik

Bicycle geocoin for all those who travel from geocache to geocache using the human power and two wheels. With a very special version for a very special recumbent bicycle. Initiator of this coin is great fan of recumbent bicycles. As those bikes are rarther rarely seen, this version of the coin will also be rare. Both version share the front, but have their own molds for back side.

Dimension of the geocin are 50 x 32 mm, thickness 5 mm. Trackable at geocaching.com with its own icon.

Both version are available in three metal finishes.

Coins are available through our geocoin site

NB: Prices on the site include 20 % tax, for those who live outside EU the tax will be deducted during check-out

Some images:

_vyr_362geocaching_bike_geocoin_horske_kolo_AB.jpg

_vyr_366geocaching_bike_geocoin_lehokolo_AS.jpg

Oh dang...you have a 'bent on there. Not my Volae, but close enough.

Looks like it's sold out. :(

Edited to add - You only made 20 of each 'bent version?!?! Yikes. No wonder they are sold out.

We have actually made only 10 of each, more like a samples. We will be making additional 10 of each recumbent versions, so the total will be 20. We really wanted this to be rare.

Oh dang...you have a 'bent on there. Not my Volae, but close enough.

Looks like it's sold out. :(

Edited to add - You only made 20 of each 'bent version?!?! Yikes. No wonder they are sold out.

We have actually made only 10 of each, more like a samples. We will be making additional 10 of each recumbent versions, so the total will be 20. We really wanted this to be rare.

Oh I want, want, NEED one of the gold ones, please!

(Is there a groveling icon somewhere?)

:lol:

My 2 coins came in the mail day before yesterday. I love them. One is for me and the other one is going in my first cache hide. It is going to be a tribute to my favorite CO cache and I am leaving the coin especially for him. He is a mountain biker that has placed caches all over our area on some great trails I like to hike. I can't wait! I hope he will be surprised! :)

Thanks for the great coins!

Hi everyone, I am very happy to see that you like the "Certified Geocaching Bike" geocoins. With Hoblik's great help they were designed as my personal coins because - as for many of you - geocaching on a bicycle is the best kind of geocaching for me. Hoblik and I agreed yesterday that we will produce some more coins, i.e. we will complete the limited editions quantities, and produce a few more of the unlimited ones. So stay tuned, in about two months all versions will be available again.

Special hi goes to all of you, recumbent bike riders. I am attaching a picture of my bike so that you know where the inspiration for the geocoin came from :).

d189c93b-e46c-44e7-b115-b067b2bf735c.jpg

Edited by kulhal

Hi everyone, I am very happy to see that you like the "Certified Geocaching Bike" geocoins. With Hoblik's great help they were designed as my personal coins because - as for many of you - geocaching on a bicycle is the best kind of geocaching for me. Hoblik and I agreed yesterday that we will produce some more coins, i.e. we will complete the limited editions quantities, and produce a few more of the unlimited ones. So stay tuned, in about two months all versions will be available again.

Special hi goes to all of you, recumbent bike riders. I am attaching a picture of my bike so that you know where the inspiration for the geocoin came from :).

Nice bike! I can't wait until the coins come out again! I love the two I already bought! :smile:

Here's my lovely!

meandmybike.jpg

I sure hope you make more of the 'bent geocoins!!