Pockey Queries 0 Caches

When I try creat a Pocket Queries, it comes up with no Caches, I have tryed loads of time, can someone help me where Im going wrong.

Generate Tue Thur

100 Caches

Type Tradition, Multi, unknown

any container

that i havent found, i own, on my watch list, do i click enabled

from my home

within 100miles

placed during, non selected

then what attributes, child friendly, park and grab, or click most tht i will do, like 60%of them

what do i click for down, boat, quad, stuff like that

whats going wrong, please help, as i only get 0 caches, i dont get it, and want to use my new gps

When I try creat a Pocket Queries, it comes up with no Caches, I have tryed loads of time, can someone help me where Im going wrong.

Generate Tue Thur

100 Caches

Type Tradition, Multi, unknown

any container

that i havent found, i own, on my watch list, do i click enabled

from my home

within 100miles

placed during, non selected

then what attributes, child friendly, park and grab, or click most tht i will do, like 60%of them

what do i click for down, boat, quad, stuff like that

whats going wrong, please help, as i only get 0 caches, i dont get it, and want to use my new gps

What you essentially said there was that you want all caches "that i havent found AND i own AND on my watch list". If you think of it that way, you should be able to get what you want.

Agreed, you have to be careful about checking mutually exclusive selections...for example, if you select "Caches I have found" and "Caches I haven't found", you won't get "Caches that I have found AND Caches that I haven't found" , you'll get "Caches that I have both FOUND and HAVEN'T FOUND", which is impossible, so you get 0 results.

Same thing with the attributes...if you want caches that are kid friendly OR less than 1 hr hike and you check both of those it will only return results that are kid friendly AND less than 1 hr hike. The more attributes you click the less caches will pop up. I usually choose the attributes I DON'T want in the next section down, like scuba, boat, difficult climbing, etc. that will filter out any caches that have those attributes