Ibycus topo maps

Labrador Wild Man

Hi all

Looking for information on the ibycus maps just not sure where to look

Just got my 62s will lbycus topo work with the 62s and basemap

plus how update are they

I brought the garmin V4 topo and all the streets i am looking at changed years ago with new names

and garmin has not changed them so outdate

anyhelp would be great

thanks

LWM

I see you got the Ibycus map for your nuvi back in August. You'd do the same things to get it onto the 62 as you did to get it onto the nuvi. The difference is that on the 62, you can have multiple maps loaded at the same time (unlike on the nuvi), so if you want to take advantage of that, rename the file that gets generated on the device (gmapsupp.img) to something else with an .img extension, like ibycus.img. Also do that if you already have a gmapsupp.img file on there before you start sending over new maps (i.e. rename your gamin map to garmintopo.img or whatever), otherwise this map will get overwritten.

I see you got the Ibycus map for your nuvi back in August. You'd do the same things to get it onto the 62 as you did to get it onto the nuvi. The difference is that on the 62, you can have multiple maps loaded at the same time (unlike on the nuvi), so if you want to take advantage of that, rename the file that gets generated on the device (gmapsupp.img) to something else with an .img extension, like ibycus.img. Also do that if you already have a gmapsupp.img file on there before you start sending over new maps (i.e. rename your gamin map to garmintopo.img or whatever), otherwise this map will get overwritten.

Yes your rigtht thanks for that, amazing i forgot and i still love my Nuvi 775t just got all work up over the 62s and on the plus side Garmin are on the ball with new update with 62s and back to may maps just got a new micro sd card to try and load Ibyus files.

thanks

LWM