WestCan2?

lagrac

Does anyone know when WestCan2 is going to be published?

WestCan1 was the most fun that I ever had and to say that I'm excited to spend a week on Vancouver Island next summer would be a bit of an understatement!!

No idea, but I'm contemplating another geocaching vacation to go there next summer! Only need to take 3 holidays to get the whole preceding week off of work!

Is any government grant money involved?

That's an interesting question and I'd love to know what prompted you to ask. I have to wonder if you are you part of a government agency that would like to help or if you wondering if tax dollars for tourism and regional promotion in the Cowichan Valley are being used wisely :). You don't have to answer, but it's certainly one of those questions that raises more questions.

We have not applied for any funding from the BC Government at this point. We have some ideas for funding partners and we have some local sponsors who would like to be involved, but nothing has been firmed up so far. At the moment we're excitedly working with no funds at all. B)

Other than that, any specific financial information is going to be kept within the upper management level of this group as we are financially accountable to the WestCan folks.