eTrex 20/30 pink line

Ratone

I am enjoying a brand new eTrex 20 unit and am really, really happy with it. I am so happy that that there is just one thing I would like to change, that is...the pink line that points to the destination when navigating in the map view (don't know the exact name of this line, could be goto line, bearing line or whatever line, but I am sure that pink line is enough to describe it).

I recall and still know how to change it in eTrex HCx series, though I could not find it in this new model. Anyone sharing this problem or knowing how to fix this? Thanks!

OK then let me ask this. If you follow this path (setup>tracks>color>) on a 20 and I am guessing a 30 as well, what do those color lines change ?

What color lines? The goto navigation line or the track lines? On my 76CSx that changes the color of the *track* lines. I suspect that is one thing that is the same between the units.

OK then let me ask this. If you follow this path (setup>tracks>color>) on a 20 and I am guessing a 30 as well, what do those color lines change ?

It changes the track log color.

I really hate that pink line, not for the color itself but for being indistinguishable.