Problems with Firefox

I'm having problems with the new map. It doesn't show any of the caches. If I happen to move my cursor on top of one, the name pops up, but otherwise it won't show on the map. If I use google chrome on my computer, the map works fine. What could cause this? I tried it on another computer with firefox and there it works.

I'm having problems with the new map. It doesn't show any of the caches. If I happen to move my cursor on top of one, the name pops up, but otherwise it won't show on the map. If I use google chrome on my computer, the map works fine. What could cause this? I tried it on another computer with firefox and there it works.
Do you have any extensions installed, like Adblock Plus, NoScript, or Greasemonkey? Sometimes those extensions (or the scripts they run, in the case of Greasemonkey) can interfere with the normal operation of a web site.

I also have the same problem... The logs are not shown and the Decrypt is not working (ReferenceError: $ is not defined) -> Looks like a Java-Problem?

Also sending the caches to GPS is somehow buggy (with IE it works).

I tried updating Java (should be fine now) and deactivating all Add-Ons without any effect.

Did you solve the problem?

I also have the same problem... The logs are not shown and the Decrypt is not working (ReferenceError: $ is not defined) -> Looks like a Java-Problem?

Also sending the caches to GPS is somehow buggy (with IE it works).

I tried updating Java (should be fine now) and deactivating all Add-Ons without any effect.

Did you solve the problem?

The geocaching Web site doesn't use or require Java (as far as I'm aware, anyway), so updating Java won't have any effect. It does, however, use plenty of JavaScript, which is almost totally unrelated to Java.

--Larry

Do you have any extensions installed, like Adblock Plus, NoScript, or Greasemonkey? Sometimes those extensions (or the scripts they run, in the case of Greasemonkey) can interfere with the normal operation of a web site.

I have adblock, but I disabled for geocaching.com. I still have the same problem.