Caching for numbers.

Glennren

Let's all make a thread to show cachers who cache for numbers that we feel sorry for them by everyone replying to this with:

*sigh* : :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Taking wimseyguy's advice on board. A pity they won't allow more

Edited by Glennren

Let's all make a thread to show cachers who cache for numbers that we feel sorry for them by everyone replying to this with:

*sigh*

That is not how we prefer to do things here. Lets try not to alienate other caches just because they want to cache for numbers. As long as they are following the guidelines and not disturbing you then what does it matter? If you don't like the practice then so be it but i doesn't break any guidelines. But don't try to put someone down for it.

ok guys, sorry if this has offended anyone... Just did it for a bit of fun but it seems people won't see it in that light... Just a little fun between another friend as we are having a friendly nudge around about this issue.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Edit: Same reason as last time :blink:

Edited by Glennren

*sigh*

That is not how we prefer to do things here. Lets try not to alienate other caches just because they want to cache for numbers. As long as they are following the guidelines and not disturbing you then what does it matter? If you don't like the practice then so be it but i doesn't break any guidelines. But don't try to put someone down for it.

I cache for numbers and I don't give a carp what Glennren thinks of me. My overall stats tell a completely different story of what kind of cacher I am.

*sigh*

You should post this in the anti smart phone user, challenge, and boyscout threads.

I enjoy milestones and it is hard to have milestones without numbers being involved. I loath the numbers right after a milestone and then start loving them again as I get close to another major milestone :) (Keep in mind I haven ot had that many major milestones... but I am getting close to another one)