Stop notifications

acachebox

Hopefully this won't be too confusing:

Go to the forums website. At the top right you'll see your geocaching name. Click it and then click on "My Settings". You'll then be brought to "Your Options" page. Click on "Forums". From there click on "Manage Watched Forums". Once there, you can delete any forum from your watch list.

Hope that helps.

Go to the forums website. At the top right you'll see your geocaching name. Click it and then click on "My Settings". You'll then be brought to "Your Options" page. Click on "Forums". From there click on "Manage Watched Forums". Once there, you can delete any forum from your watch list.

Hope that helps.

This is not the area in question.

I am getting a notifications from EVERY posting to the forum.

I nay have found it under Notification Options. Notify for every new post. I canceled that and time will tell.

Edited by acachebox

Hope that helps.

This solved my problem... thank you. This is not a very intuitive part of the website, way to hard to unsubscribe from a forum watch. The email I got said to unsubscribe: "Go to your control panel"... I search for over 30 minutes trying to figure out where that was, and had a "not found".

Your post was perfect! Thanks again.

Hope that helps.

no, but why do all that when the button to access the feature is right here in every thread?

This solved my problem... thank you. This is not a very intuitive part of the website, way to hard to unsubscribe from a forum watch. The email I got said to unsubscribe: "Go to your control panel"... I search for over 30 minutes trying to figure out where that was, and had a "not found".

Your post was perfect! Thanks again.

i think it couldn't have been more intuitive than calling it "Watch Topic" :P

Untitled-23.jpg