Finds not keeping up

Got the same problem, logged 5 today and none are showing.

"not showing" where?

When I look at your profile, I see "19 caches found". 5 were logged as found today.

Is this incorrect?

They weren't there when I posted, honest :anicute: . Must just be a litle slow today.

I shut down the computor, and restarted, Still show 2275 @ 1225hr,

i logged 3 more caches and still shows 2275 and should show 2278. It always changed when I'm using field notes and go from i log to the other.

Ditto here. Just noticed it I amd at 2482, logged 3, but it is not keeping up ANYWHERE. As with KMhiker, usually as I log the field notes.. the counts went up accordingly... there was no delay of any kind, does anyone know if there is a "Feedback" opened on this issue?

I'll be looking at that next. LOL...Not about the numbers....LOL, perhaps not, but sometimes...gotta wonder!

I shut down the computor, and restarted, Still show 2275 @ 1225hr,

i logged 3 more caches and still shows 2275 and should show 2278. It always changed when I'm using field notes and go from i log to the other.

2,279 caches found

Ditto here. Just noticed it I amd at 2482, logged 3, but it is not keeping up ANYWHERE. As with KMhiker, usually as I log the field notes.. the counts went up accordingly... there was no delay of any kind, does anyone know if there is a "Feedback" opened on this issue?

I'll be looking at that next. LOL...Not about the numbers....LOL, perhaps not, but sometimes...gotta wonder!

2,485 caches found, 5 challenges completed

For both posters, I saw these numbers on your profiles, your logs on the caches, etc.

It's a minor thing, but it's little annoyances like this that sometimes get people very frustrated, because it is there all the time. Giving people a new feature (e.g. indication on the cache page regarding when they found the cache), then taking it away because of performance reason, is not good PR.

Hopefully they get their performance issues fixed soon.