Problems adopting a coin

Hemorrhage

I have been gifted a geocoin (TBXWCF) and the adoption went smoothly enough, but I don't receive any emails when it is logged and the watch it option is unavailable. I also can't seem to find any way editing anything other than the coin page. Suggestions?

I have found that I don't receive emails when someone "dips" any of my coins in a cache, but I do receive emails when the coin is dropped off or picked up. If someone has your coin and is having it simply visit other caches and not actually dropping it off, I don't think you will get any notifications.

I have been gifted a geocoin (TBXWCF) and the adoption went smoothly enough, but I don't receive any emails when it is logged and the watch it option is unavailable. I also can't seem to find any way editing anything other than the coin page. Suggestions?

Once flo.de finally drops it into a cache and leaves it there you will get a notification. As Hemorrhage has stated, you don't get email notifications for "visit" logs.

What did you want to edit other than the coin's page details? You can edit them and change the name of the coin if you want. Please don't delete any of the logs on any geocoins - they are part of a geocoin's history and also that of any cachers who helped it along the way.

MrsB :)

I have found that I don't receive emails when someone "dips" any of my coins in a cache, but I do receive emails when the coin is dropped off or picked up. If someone has your coin and is having it simply visit other caches and not actually dropping it off, I don't think you will get any notifications.

Ah, quick easy explanation, thank you!