I had to take a picture...

Ok so, yesterday Me, my husband and my brother went to a park in Boise Idaho to look for a cach. The hint was Trotta...and we found a memorial plaque for someone with the last name Trotta and a tree right in front of it. We looked and looked and looked....and my husband and brother formed into one giant human looking in a hole waaaaay up in the tree. We never found it by the way, but it cracks me up when I look at this picture. (I hope you can see the picture, this is my first post...not sure how the forum works yet :)2ib007k.jpg

We bring along our kids JUST for that purpose: giving them a lift-up to look for caches placed really high. But I've never seen two adults do it. That is incredible! I'm glad no one got hurt!

And what do you mean the cache wasn't up there? After all that work!!! That just stinks.

I bet you anything the cache is on the plaque.

I asked someone who found it before us where it was and they said it was in the hole to the left haha WE DID LOOK THERE! No luck, they think maybe Mugglers saw them getting it and took it. It was a lot of fun! I currently live in the mountains of Boise and I am moving downtown on Monday, I am definitely going to be hunting wayyy more now that I can walk around places and not get attacked by bears ;)