Thought this would be cool.

No, never thought to do that - I've never had any difficulty remembering where my room is.

(Well, not since I was very much younger and went out to a party with friends to celebrate another friend's 21st birthday... A GPS might have been helpful to us that night.)

I hope you're painting it in the Geocaching.com log colours, just to continue the 'theme'? ;)

MrsB

For my 60th birthday, my Brother and Sister-in-law gave me a box with several small envelopes in it. Each envelope contained the coordinates for some spot that I may have trouble finding as I get older. One for the bathroom, one for the coffee pot, another for where my car sits in the driveway, etc. (There must have been ten or more at least. )

Inside each envelope was some small trinket that went with the area the coordinates took me. For example, the bathroom envelope had a light you tape to the inside of the toilet seat, to help your aim on those late night visits.

That took a lot of imagination on their part, and was good for a lot of laughs.

No, never thought to do that - I've never had any difficulty remembering where my room is.

(Well, not since I was very much younger and went out to a party with friends to celebrate another friend's 21st birthday... A GPS might have been helpful to us that night.)

I hope you're painting it in the Geocaching.com log colours, just to continue the 'theme'? ;)

MrsB

Must not have been a very good party, if you could still find your room, at all!

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee