Get Your Geek On!

drneal

:laughing: Got home tonight from a three day training/study session, when I went to the mail. I retrived an envelope from drneal (very professional looking like a bill) so my first thought was "What the ... :anitongue: " (forgot all about you sending consolation prizes) I got the best laugh after opening it, may have to wear it when I return in a week's time for more training.

Thanks drneal.

who else has gone to a scifi geek convention?

IMG_0001_NEW-1-3.jpg

ILYK

Gaming conventions, Star Trek conventions, Comic conventions, Anime conventions, R/C Airplane events, and Renaissance Festivals, I've been there and done that. I believe I even went to a computer software swap meet once upon a time and bought a relatively cheap C++ compiler there. (Borland C++ 4.0, which was a little out of date at the time.)

Edit: I'm so geeky/nerdy I remember what "Win32s" is.

Edited by EdrickV

IMG_0001_NEW-1-3.jpg

ILYK

Gaming conventions, Star Trek conventions, Comic conventions, Anime conventions, R/C Airplane events, and Renaissance Festivals, I've been there and done that. I believe I even went to a computer software swap meet once upon a time and bought a relatively cheap C++ compiler there. (Borland C++ 4.0, which was a little out of date at the time.)

Edit: I'm so geeky/nerdy I remember what "Win32s" is.

We've gone to several comic book conventions... and had our picture taken with star trek folks at a show on our honeymoon at the Kennedy Space Center.

r7ouq0.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-1-3.jpg

ILYK

I haven't been to a convention BUT we live really close to a small town...Vulcan Alberta. I did do a puzzle cache there in the Vulcan language AND I stopped in at the star base or whatever it's called. There is a Wherigo there as well. Not too far from this town is another smaller town called Ensign.