Not a puppet but a second account.

LaPaglia

Ok serious question so be nice. ( I know I'm asking for it).

Question to GC.com admins: May I create a second account to be used for C.A.C.H.E. for the purpose of making event caches, announcments etc?

This account called C.A.C.H.E. would only be used for C.A.C.H.E. purposes and not be used for regular postings or comments.

Thanks

Michael

Lapaglia icon_cool.gif

Muga Muchu (forget yourself, focus)

[This message was edited by Lapaglia on March 22, 2003 at 05:29 PM.]

Hi!

Volunteer admin 9key here asking you the following question:

what does c.a.c.h.e. stand for?

If the answer to the question above isn't totally silly, I don't see why you would not be able to post your association's event using the geo-nick that you propose.

Please contact me outside of this forum to discuss this issue further.

THX

Will ~ 9Key

I doubt sometimes whether a quiet and unagited life would have suited me - yet I sometimes long for it.

Byron

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

I'm not an admin, but I'm going to guess that the answer is yes. MOOG (Missoula Org Of Geocachers) has one of these accounts, and I'm sure I've seen other organizations that do it too. In fact, I think some organizations even got a Premium Membership for thier account. icon_biggrin.gif

skydiver-sig.gif

---------------------------------------

"We never seek things for themselves -- what we seek is the very seeking of things."

Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)

---------------------------------------

And all this time I thought that C.A.C.H.E. stood for "Crazed Anarchists Creating Havoc Everywhere." I just couldn't figure out why an anarchist would be so fond of hamsters. I'm far less confused now, thanks.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I was formerly employed by the Department of Redundancy Department, but I don't work there anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by Lapaglia:

Ok serious question so be nice. ( I know I'm asking for it).

Question to GC.com admins: May I create a second account to be used for C.A.C.H.E. for the purpose of making event caches, announcments etc?

This account called C.A.C.H.E. would only be used for C.A.C.H.E. purposes and not be used for regular postings or comments.

Thanks

Michael

Lapaglia icon_cool.gif

Muga Muchu (forget yourself, focus)

[This message was edited by Lapaglia on March 22, 2003 at 05:29 PM.]

Yes. In my opinion a team tame is valid on this site. Though when teams start blowing away my numbers that kinda bites because they are not listed as teams. But that's different from what you asked.

Wherever you go there you are.

"Though when teams start blowing away my numbers that kinda bites because they are not listed as teams."

I'm not that competetive about caching and it's a darn good thing because I doubt that I'd end up with high numbers. But that's just me. I understand that others have different objectives. Whoops, I've already gone off topic to what I had planned to post. Anyway, I was going to say that if I was a team member I'd still end up wanting to visit caches that other team members had already logged.