Do I have to change something from inside the cache?

Levianthana

Is it "unpolite" just to find and log?

I think Cache Owners like to know if you enjoyed the cache. Consider bringing a small item around your house that you could use for trade. Forevermore, you can swap something on-for-one in any cache you'd like to, with no additional investment. It's entirely optional, but gives you a little more to say in the log.

You may one day see an item you'd like, in a cache. So it's good to have something with you to trade. Just in case.

Edited by kunarion

Rule #13; Page 7; Section 12; Sub Section G; Line 38 - specifically states you must leave a bar gold weighing no less than 5 ounces in every cache that you do not choose to make a trade for the dollar store items. If and only if you know that I will be the next visitor to the cache. :P

Sign the log book and write a nice online log - have fun at it. Thats all you need to do.

you only need to log the cache then hide it as you found it

Couldn't agree more, seriously. Keep in mind that it is also an opportunity to share your experience with your fellow cachers. You do whatever is comfortable for you. Just don't miss out on making new friends who are addicted to geocaching as you are.

Edited by BlueDeuce