VERY FRUSTRATED! Prime reviewer not publishing caches!

We are having a real problem with getting caches reviewed in Texas. Most are taking no less then seven days. I submitted 26 last Sunday, that's eight days ago, and one on Monday. Twenty one are a series, six are not. The only one published was the one I submitted on Monday. Haven't heard a peep on the other 26. That's the new norm in Texas.

Looking at the Texas cache list, I see 25 caches published already with a hidden date of August 1, 24 published already with a hidden date of July 31st and 23 caches published already with a hidden date of July 30th. (This includes yours, with a hidden date of 7/30 and a publication date of 8/2.) How are these dates more than seven days? Today is August 5th.

There you go again, letting facts get in the way of a good story.

We are having a real problem with getting caches reviewed in Texas. Most are taking no less then seven days. I submitted 26 last Sunday, that's eight days ago, and one on Monday. Twenty one are a series, six are not. The only one published was the one I submitted on Monday. Haven't heard a peep on the other 26. That's the new norm in Texas.

Looking at the Texas cache list, I see 25 caches published already with a hidden date of August 1, 24 published already with a hidden date of July 31st and 23 caches published already with a hidden date of July 30th. (This includes yours, with a hidden date of 7/30 and a publication date of 8/2.) How are these dates more than seven days? Today is August 5th.

It's much more fun to just make stuff up or exaggerate and then complain.

It's much more fun to just make stuff up or exaggerate and then complain.

After reading the two negative comments above, i wanted to say something about thatdarndane, who is a friend of mine. She may have made a mistake such as not checking the "cache is ready for publication" button. She may have gotten her dates wrong. There may be something going on between computer and website. There may be something else,,, but she is not purposely lieing or hiding any facts.

My advice - never make a complaint here - as you can see, there is no mercy from the "regulars" here. Their way = the only way.

Well, the "regulars" do have some good advice to pass along. I've seen many threads started like this where, when the dust begins to settle, shows that the OP was witholding some of the facts or was downright lying. Personally, i don't think this is the case here with my friend.

I can understand getting frustrated but it usually isn't helpful to post about it on the forums. Not sure if she tried contacting PR. Imo, that would be the first thing to do since it would probably bring to light what the problem was.

My advice - never make an unfounded, unsubstantiated, or unresearched complaint here - as you can see, there is no mercy from the "regulars" here. Their way = the only way.

Fixed it

Nah, that didn't fix it. If anything, I was incomplete. Never have an opinion that differs from the groupthink of the community here - it will also get you tarred and feathered.

My advice - never make an unfounded, unsubstantiated, or unresearched complaint here - as you can see, there is no mercy from the "regulars" here. Their way = the only way.

Fixed it

Nah, that didn't fix it. If anything, I was incomplete. Never have an opinion that differs from the groupthink of the community here - it will also get you tarred and feathered.

Oh and also be prepared to have your entire life torn down in front of you by someone who possesses such insight via forums posts and geocaching.com profiles that they can know you entirely just from those things.