Muggle Alert!

S.E.C.DJones

Hi people...

Nice forum btw! :D

I have a similar problem as a previous person mentioned.... as in i live in a busy city, work in another busy city and have very little time too cache being a full time dad!!!!

We go out as a family at weekends but i like to pop out locally as often as possible....

So most of my finds so far have been city micro-caches,,,,hard too find as a newbie but well worth it !!! :P

So my question is........What would i say if asked by a muggle what i am doing lol :huh:

i've had some very close scrapes already and just wondered if anybody had some ingenius "get out of jail free cards" :)

Thanks Guys N Gals

Si

Depending on the age of the person (assuming they are not the police) I make a judgement call.

Most adults I explain what I'm doing. Most children I tell them I'm looking for something that I dropped.

And welcome to the adventure!

And if they are the police or private security, etc --- always tell the truth.

Depending on the age of the person (assuming they are not the police) I make a judgement call.

Most adults I explain what I'm doing. Most children I tell them I'm looking for something that I dropped.

And welcome to the adventure!

Great Advice! I work in Law Enforcement and today is my very first day of doing this based on "muggleing" if you will a young couple in my area while on patrol. I approached them at 2AM to see what they were doing wandering around and acting completely lost. Well after making sure they were safe and harmless they told me they were looking for a geocache and wanted the coin that was in it to adopt it.

I was just floored and had NO idea what to say to that and when they explained it I actually helped them find it. Their up-front approach and honesty PLUS how fun it looked made me research and get my GPS to start off. My first outing is this weekend with my daughter and girlfriend!

I will use that advice when dealing with other muggles and my fellow cops.lol. Thanks for the kids advice as well./DOC