New CO here

Me and My son under our Team Bad Clown name have just placed our first hide. We waited till we had over 50 finds, for him he wanted an ammo can STUFFED so we went to the Dollar Tree and stocked up on goodies. The hide was placed and turned in and activated. it went live yesterday 6/8/11 and got 4 finds the first day. We got some nice comments from the finders about how well stocked it was and even an e-mail giving us praise. Made our day!! we have a puzzle cache we are waiting on finding a good place for and a LPC we will hide later this month. This is a cool part of the game we have just moved into. If you want to see the listing its GC2XT8R

Me and My son under our Team Bad Clown name have just placed our first hide. We waited till we had over 50 finds, for him he wanted an ammo can STUFFED so we went to the Dollar Tree and stocked up on goodies. The hide was placed and turned in and activated. it went live yesterday 6/8/11 and got 4 finds the first day. We got some nice comments from the finders about how well stocked it was and even an e-mail giving us praise. Made our day!! we have a puzzle cache we are waiting on finding a good place for and a LPC we will hide later this month. This is a cool part of the game we have just moved into. If you want to see the listing its GC2XT8R

Very nice. Congrats!

It sure does feel good when you see the enjoyment you brought to others, doesn't it? Even after 6 years, I get excited to read the Found It emails as they come in.

LAUGHS the LPC is at my dentists office, with 3 teenagers it seems like I spend alot of my time there, maybe a visit every other month for one of us 4. I have a small tin can,about 1/2 inch high and quarter sized, friction sealed lid, I painted it rust colored, fixed a magnet to the bottom (earth magnets are so dadgum fun)fixed our Sig item to the top and can use the magnet to hold our FTF coin to the inside workings as well. plan to call it "A filling for a Bad Clown"

Edited by Rifleman68

LAUGHS the LPC is at my dentists office, with 3 teenagers it seems like I spend alot of my time there, maybe a visit every other month for one of us 4. I have a small tin can,about 1/2 inch high and quarter sized, friction sealed lid, I painted it rust colored, fixed a magnet to the bottom (earth magnets are so dadgum fun)fixed our Sig item to the top and can use the magnet to hold our FTF coin to the inside workings as well. plan to call it "A filling for a Bad Clown"

Sounds like you may have turned the normal lame LPC into an interesting find! :anibad: I bow down in respect. :laughing: