Pocket Queries - Country = USA

I live near the Canada-USA border. I can filter PQs to exclude USA or search only in Canada, or in a province of Canada, but I can't do the reverse. I'm building a PQ for a US city near the border but I only want US caches, and USA is not a choice in the country list. Caches are wanted in several states, so filtering by state isn't helpful either.

Can you please add USA to the country list?

Thanks

You shouldn't need USA in the countries list. Thats why they have the Sate/Province list under it. Just select the states you want. Hold down the Ctrl key when clicking on the states to select more then one state. Not sure if thats what your looking for but it seems like it would work.

Edited by mpilchfamily
Click to select the first state, then scroll the list to the end, and shift-click to select ALL states.

That doesn't work on the PQ selection page.

Works for me. I just checked.

Firefox 3.6 / Windows XP

No, I mean it doesn't work because the selection box for the states doesn't only contain states, but all regions from all countries, sorted alphabetically.

No, I mean it doesn't work because the selection box for the states doesn't only contain states, but all regions from all countries, sorted alphabetically.

I understand that, but when combined with coordinates and a distance, it doesn't matter if, for example "Rheinland-Pfalz" in Germany is selected. It won't be within the distance.

But if you're worried about it, do the ctrl-click method to select only the few states that really matter.

Oh, and I almost forgot that I created this template in response to a similar thread, that already has all the U.S. states selected for you.

I understand that, but when combined with coordinates and a distance, it doesn't matter if, for example "Rheinland-Pfalz" in Germany is selected. It won't be within the distance.

But "Ontario" will be, together with all the other Canadian provinces. That's what I was refering to.