PQ not finding archived caches

I run a PQ every now and then to create a list of my finds. I do this so i can import it into my BB Bold, so that the application cachesense keeps a true record of my finds.

This used to work great until recently. Now the PQ is missing caches i've found but have been since archived. Is there another way to create a PQ of all my finds so i can import it into cachesense?

Thanks

Is there another way to create a PQ of all my finds so i can import it into cachesense?

Near the bottom of the Pocket Queries page is a box titled "My Finds". Click on the "Add to Queues" button. A PQ with all your finds will be generated and you have to download it from the results page when it is done. You can run it once every 3 days.

Is there another way to create a PQ of all my finds so i can import it into cachesense?

Near the bottom of the Pocket Queries page is a box titled "My Finds". Click on the "Add to Queues" button. A PQ with all your finds will be generated and you have to download it from the results page when it is done. You can run it once every 3 days.

Thankyou, just tried it and it generates the file correctly.

You can run it once every 3 days

When did that change from once every 7 days?

A few months back. Can't remember the exact date.

It used to be 6 days, actually, even though they advertise it as 7. This is so that you can always run your "My Finds" at around the same time on the same day of week. Now it is strictly 3 days (72 hours).

To Taxi Driver : you're welcome.

Personally I think its bad enough we have power trails, to further glorify them with a unique icon would be bad juju in my opinion. Might as well give a unique icon to a lamp post hide.

Obviously I am not going to deter anyone who likes numbers padding power trails more than me, but an icon for it? I would surely hope not.

Then you would have to define what number makes one officially a power trail...and then what, you would get 2000 finds of this icon? I think an attribute is just fine.

PS. I am sorry for going off topic but was just replying to the last piece.

Edited by lamoracke