Your favorite cache

I'm curious to know what everybodysfavorite cache is. More specifically, what made it your favorite? Terrain? View? The hide? The container? Feel free to post pictures, GC numbers, descriptions of the cache, etc.

Please be sensitive with spoilers. For example, if you're going to put a picture of a container that is part of the hide, don't post the name or GC number.

Hard to pick just one. I have an all time favorite view. Favorite story of getting to a cache. Favorite hike to a cache. Favorite cache for container. Favorite cache for contents. Favorite cache for traveling. Hmmmmmmm

I'd have to go with....... (now archived): http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=83def2cd-32c4-47c1-ba67-6da5df79b871

Just a good time with my young son on a nice fall day.

Took a look through my favorites list, but I couldn't narrow it down to one cache.

In general, I like caches that are creative in some fashion. Give me a creative description, a unique cache, and a location that matches and you've hit the trifecta.

The more effort that went into a cache...the more likely I'll favorite it.

My favorite is now archived and the cache description has been changed to remove a significant part of what the cache used to be like - a story that you followed from cache to cache, gathering clues in search of Inca Gold. My daughter and I read the story at each cache, found clues necessary to solve the final, and made our way up a ridge. I often tell people that I may not have convinced her to make the hike without caching, but the story, the art, and the clues took us up one step at a time and made it a lot of fun.

Later, we followed a similar series to learn how to build Nefertiti's Pyramid.

I have many different types of favorites, some of which are listed on my profile, involving favorite hikes, favorite types of caches, and the like. But in general they all take me some place that I would want to visit even if I did not cache. Sometimes the containers make me smile. But the search itself is probably the least significant thing about any of my favorites.

Edited by mulvaney

Tough one. Some are favorites due to the area, some due to being tough and coming back and finally finding and some due to being "early" favorites when we were real new at this as opposed to only somewhat new now. Some just plain ole clever.......

Edited by Pipeline Putters

I can think of maybe my top 5, but none of those stand out that I want to shout to the forum world what my favorite is. I have a puzzle I did which is up there. A multi I found which had the best container ever. And one traditional I was fortunate enough to get to adopt, has the best ground zero of any cache I have done in my 5000. Any of those 3 could be it, but not one stands out to me.