WATCH LISTS

WIZARDMASTER

I LOVE THE WATCH LIST FEATURE. I USE IT TO KEEP TRACK OF THE CACHES THAT I WANT TO GET IN THE FUTURE BUT MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET FOR AWHILE. IT KEEPS ME FROM WADING THROUGH ALL THE CACHES AND LOCATIONLESS CACHES TO GET TO A CERTAIN ONE.

HOWEVER I DO NOT NEED TO GET AN EMAIL EVERYTIME SOMEONE POSTS A FIND.....THERE GETTING TO BE A PROBLEM! IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE THIS WATCH LIST FEATURE WITHOUT THE EMAILS TO GO ALONG WITH IT. IS THIS POSSIBLE IN THE FUTURE?

First, get a new keyboard, your CAPS LOCK key seems to be stuck.

Now, the purpose of the watch lists, as I understand it is to get the e-mails. If you just want to be able to find the cache page again, why not just BOOKMARK it? I have a folder on my favorites, of just geocaches I want to keep for future reference, but don't care who finds it between now and when I'm ready to....

I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. If I should happen to get back before I return, please ask me to wait.

I use the search by zip code. This gives all caches near where you want to go and leaves out all the locationless junk. When you are looking at a cache page, there is also a link to view a state map with all the caches plotted on it. You can then click on the one your interested in.